Ticket Exchange Thread | Buy, Sell, Trade

nyrmessier011

Feb 9, 2005
Charlotte/NYC
Very much need a pair of tix in 105-107 or 116-118 and willing to pay decent coin, just not the $400/pair they're going for curently in secondary. Please PM if you got any ideas

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Yeah, not sure what's so funny. The guy was just seeing if anyone was willing to sell a ticket. I realize it's unlikely to get in those sections for under $150-$200/ticket for a Rangers game, but doesn't hurt to ask. If I was you Messier, I'd just get an upper level ticket for cheaper, sit in the upper level for 1 period, then scout out the lower level south for some empty seats and grab them between the 1st and 2nd period. Most of the ushers in that section don't really check.

Harder to get into the center ice section though.

I also see on Stubhub a pair in 221 at $135 / ticket. Once you are in that section, you have access to the lower level center ice section by going down the stairs that empty into that area directly. Once you are there, you can again scout out seats that might be empty and grab them.

nyrmessier011

Feb 9, 2005
Charlotte/NYC
Yeah, not sure what's so funny. The guy was just seeing if anyone was willing to sell a ticket. I realize it's unlikely to get in those sections for under $150-$200/ticket for a Rangers game, but doesn't hurt to ask. If I was you Messier, I'd just get an upper level ticket for cheaper, sit in the upper level for 1 period, then scout out the lower level south for some empty seats and grab them between the 1st and 2nd period. Most of the ushers in that section don't really check.

Harder to get into the center ice section though.

I also see on Stubhub a pair in 221 at $135 / ticket. Once you are in that section, you have access to the lower level center ice section by going down the stairs that empty into that area directly. Once you are there, you can again scout out seats that might be empty and grab them.

Thanks for the feedback. We are good, got one for reasonable in lower bowl. Prices have certainly gone up since even last year in Raleigh. Hopefully it's a good one tomorrow night.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Thanks for the feedback. We are good, got one for reasonable in lower bowl. Prices have certainly gone up since even last year in Raleigh. Hopefully it's a good one tomorrow night.

Yeah they re-did the pricing this past offseason. A lot of the more premium games, aka weekends and teams with strong road followings here (Rangers, Penguins, Flyers, Sabres, Caps, Bruins, Hawks, Wings), had pretty big increases in prices. The idea was to try to price-out some of the scalpers. Of course, only people this actually hurts are the ones that buy on the secondary market since for the most part scalpers are still going to find SOMEONE to take the tickets.

Reactions: Breakdowns

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
This is probably way too last minute, but I was looking for 4 tickets to the game tonight if anyone knows where to find them or has any extras?

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
Yeah, not sure what's so funny. The guy was just seeing if anyone was willing to sell a ticket.
I'm tired of Sabres/Rangers/Penguins fans taking over our building. Granted our attendance sucks this season, but still. I'd never give my ticket to one of them... that just contributes to the problem.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I'm tired of Sabres/Rangers/Penguins fans taking over our building. Granted our attendance sucks this season, but still. I'd never give my ticket to one of them... that just contributes to the problem.

I'm a Rangers fan. I am going to the game tomorrow night because it's $100 more to go to a game at MSG and I wanted to get away from the snow so I took an adventure with my friends. We aren't going to show anyone up or start problems. We just want to watch some hockey. Also thank you for that what to do in the triangle thread. we've got quite the itinerary for tomorrow and Sunday.

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
I'm a Rangers fan. I am going to the game tomorrow night because it's $100 more to go to a game at MSG and I wanted to get away from the snow so I took an adventure with my friends. We aren't going to show anyone up or start problems. We just want to watch some hockey. Also thank you for that what to do in the triangle thread. we've got quite the itinerary for tomorrow and Sunday.

I am stationed in Camp Lejeune , so I always try to make the Ranger games when they play here , last game Rangers played here was awesome ton of Rangers fans for sure . I will be in sec 102 row A ...

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC

We're also still very much a transitional market. Lots of people who live here are originally from or have affiliations to other NHL teams. When they're not wearing their Sabres, Pens, or Rangers gear at PNC, odds are they're wearing a Canes jersey.

Oldracer

Jan 30, 2010
Raleigh, NC
yeah, we have to be realistic here: some of those northeastern & Canadian teams are approaching 100 yrs old! The 1st expansion teams are 50 this year. They have generations of fans, so we can't expect to match the numbers they have.
We rode the bus in with a Dad & daughter who root for Canes all games but Rangers.
Just remember: we have NHL hockey in Raleigh!! this is how it's gonna be.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
yeah, we have to be realistic here: some of those northeastern & Canadian teams are approaching 100 yrs old! The 1st expansion teams are 50 this year. They have generations of fans, so we can't expect to match the numbers they have.
We rode the bus in with a Dad & daughter who root for Canes all games but Rangers.
Just remember: we have NHL hockey in Raleigh!! this is how it's gonna be.

Exactly - and the love of the "old" organization will diminish with each generation. I'm sure, for instance, that if my wife and I had kids that they'd be more Canes fans than having my split loyalties because the Canes are who they'd grow up with.

weasel66

Son of a ****** Must
Feb 8, 2009
Tonight

I have 2 tickets and Premier parking pass for tonight's game that I am looking to sell because I can't go.
Section 124 row L on the aisle.
Anyone interested throw me a message

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Do the Hurricanes still give season ticket holders hard tickets, with nice graphics on a good cardstock and such?

If so, I'm looking for a pair of tickets to the Flyers game on Saturday, 11/14. But we're trying to collect a season ticket from each arena we visit so it has to be hard tickets if they're still available.

Thanks!

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Do the Hurricanes still give season ticket holders hard tickets, with nice graphics on a good cardstock and such?

If so, I'm looking for a pair of tickets to the Flyers game on Saturday, 11/14. But we're trying to collect a season ticket from each arena we visit so it has to be hard tickets if they're still available.

Thanks!

As of last season, they did. Chances are they still do, but I haven't gotten my hands on one yet.

Clark Gillies

Oct 3, 2006
Carolina

Thanks!

Yes they do - What sort of tickets are you looking for in the Arena, price range etc.?

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Yes they do - What sort of tickets are you looking for in the Arena, price range etc.?

Thanks for the reply! We're looking to sit on the side the Flyers shoot twice, but closer to center ice is obviously good. We don't mind sitting upper level though in a lower row. I'd say our budget is up to $90 a ticket depending on location.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad