Ticket Exchange Thread | Buy, Sell, Trade

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Two tickets available for the Avs @ Canes game tonight. Section 304, Row C, Seats 5 & 6.

Posting this here as well as in the 11/12/13 GDT, for the sake of visibility. I hate leaving my tickets unused.

They're free to the first person to PM me. I'll need your e-mail address so that we can get them e-mailed to you.

Update: Tix are claimed.

Last edited:

senators101

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Hey guys, a few of my friends and I are planning on going to the Sens game this weekend. I've never been to PNC. How are the seats in the 300s at centre ice?

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Hey guys, a few of my friends and I are planning on going to the Sens game this weekend. I've never been to PNC. How are the seats in the 300s at centre ice?

I'll second the endorsement that the 300 level near center ice has received. We're in 304, and have been for years.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I am looking for 1 ticket for 2 games......100 or 200 level only

Saturday's re-scheduled game at Noon Jan. 25

Monday Jan. 27th

send me a message if you have a ticket for sale

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Justhereforthefights and I are giving up our tickets for tomorrow's game against the Jets. Anybody interested? Seats are up in the 300s behind the net the Canes attack twice. Name your best offer for them and if you could pick them up in Raleigh or Chapel Hill so we know who takes the tickets with them to work tomorrow.

Reactions: Breakdowns

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
There have been threads in the BoH forum about that subject matter over the years anyhow, better odds of getting a good answer there then going board to board asking.

Reactions: Breakdowns

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Anyone want 2 for Saturday against the Devils. Cost is sitting next to me and a round of beers. I know that's steep, but I've gotta pay the bills.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
my free ticket is no longer free somebody claimed it IRL

HOPE NOBODY WANTED TO GO TO OPENING NIGHT FOR FREE THAT BADLY

would take you up on it, but wife already committed me to Phantom of the Opera (seriously). 50/50 on which one would be more entertaining.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
my free ticket is no longer free somebody claimed it IRL

HOPE NOBODY WANTED TO GO TO OPENING NIGHT FOR FREE THAT BADLY
You didn't say it was free in the first place. :(

I wondered if it was because I'm broke and can't go otherwise but since you didn't mention that it was, I ignored it. Oh well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->