Ticket Buying/Selling & Ticket Questions

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Got 2 lower bowl seats available for 100 bucks each. Can transfer them via bolts nation. Let me know if you are interested.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
It looks like Invoices are in your account. Is this the first year of the auto-renew plan?

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Hey, Bolts fans, I'm a Devils fan heading to the game this weekend and just wanted to know if any of you had recommendations for local bars or restaurants near the arena. Thanks in advance!

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Hey, Bolts fans, I'm a Devils fan heading to the game this weekend and just wanted to know if any of you had recommendations for local bars or restaurants near the arena. Thanks in advance!

Hi there! The "Visiting Tampa" sticky thread has lots of suggestions. The last post made there has a bunch of recommendations for food/drink nearby and the posts above also have some good information. Enjoy your time here! :D

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I'm going to the game on the 6th against the Florida Panthers. I have yet to get tickets, but I'm looking on StubHub for tickets. Looking for 4 tickets.

My main question is about parking, do you need a parking pass to park close? Saying this, I have a wheelchair parking pass and need to be closed for my accommodations. Any information would be very helpful, thanks .

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I'm going to the game on the 6th against the Florida Panthers. I have yet to get tickets, but I'm looking on StubHub for tickets. Looking for 4 tickets.

My main question is about parking, do you need a parking pass to park close? Saying this, I have a wheelchair parking pass and need to be closed for my accommodations. Any information would be very helpful, thanks .
This link will probably be of interest. ADA/Accessibility | Amalie Arena

You can get a parking pass for that recommended lot here: https://www1.ticketmaster.com/tb-li...tid=103&tm_link=artist_msg-0_0D0052FBB265A87F

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Reactions: Hoek

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That’s awesome I’m tying to get 3 also

Just some advice, keep hitting refresh, and sometimes more come up. I know they go on sale tomorrow at 10:00am to the public. Game 1 should most likely be on Thursday. Since there is a concert at Amalie on Wednesday.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Long shot, but is anyone looking for a single for Game 2 on Saturday? I have a single four rows behind the visitors bench right next to the tunnel that I'll sell for face value. PM me if interested.

Best of luck this series!

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Does anyone know when STMs will get the code for round 2 and when the actual sale is?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
We bought both home games during the presale because we didn't know the date. Looks like we are going to game 1 and selling game 2.
4 seats in 128 row F. $237.50 each. That's what the price was after Ticketmaster fees.
Let me know if you are interested.

Oilman4428

Oct 2, 2017
Last minute change of plans

2 tickets for tonight Game 1 vs. Washington

SOLD for the pair

Last edited:

AgrisB

Jun 15, 2018
I saw preseason schedule, but why not possible to buy tickets to these games? I see that only 4 tickets available. It is ok? Or maybe after some time will be additional tickets?
I ask it because I will be first time in USA and I don't know how work this process..

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
I saw preseason schedule, but why not possible to buy tickets to these games? I see that only 4 tickets available. It is ok? Or maybe after some time will be additional tickets?
I ask it because I will be first time in USA and I don't know how work this process..

They don't usually make tickets, even preseason ones, available until the NHL has released the full regular season schedule. Season ticket members will get an email telling us when tickets may be purchased, and one of us on this forum will post here when we know. So just wait a bit longer and we should be able to buy tickets soon.

Hope you have a great time visiting here! :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad