Ticket buying help - StubHub sucks - Upper level = mezzanine?

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
I bought tickets for tomorrow's game from StubHub for the "mezzanine" level. I didn't realize until today that they are in section 432. According to StubHub, section 432 is mezzanine middle. According to Ticketmaster, it's Upper Concourse. You can see this for yourself if you go to buy tickets from both sites.

Can anyone confirm that the upper level is not the mezzanine? I feel like I'm going crazy here, because it would be against the definition of the word to call an upper level section "mezzanine."

And does anyone have advice for what I can do about this? So far I complained to StubHub and they basically told me to go f*** myself. I tweeted at the Caps and StubHub a few minutes ago, but this isn't really the Caps' problem, it's StubHub's BS.

Mods, if you could leave this open for just a day so I can get some help before the game tomorrow I'd really appreciate it. After that, shoot it into the sun.

Thanks.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I bought tickets for tomorrow's game from StubHub for the "mezzanine" level. I didn't realize until today that they are in section 432. According to StubHub, section 432 is mezzanine middle. According to Ticketmaster, it's Upper Concourse. You can see this for yourself if you go to buy tickets from both sites.

Can anyone confirm that the upper level is not the mezzanine? I feel like I'm going crazy here, because it would be against the definition of the word to call an upper level section "mezzanine."

And does anyone have advice for what I can do about this? So far I complained to StubHub and they basically told me to go **** myself. I tweeted at the Caps and StubHub a few minutes ago, but this isn't really the Caps' problem, it's StubHub's BS.

Mods, if you could leave this open for just a day so I can get some help before the game tomorrow I'd really appreciate it. After that, shoot it into the sun.

Thanks.

Loading cannon for firing into sun at puck drop tomorrow. Will move this thread and any responses to the Locker Room/Visitors thread. Hope you find helpful info!

Reactions: Devil Dancer

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Stubhub sucks. Use at your own risk, last season I bought tickets where the caps shoot twice then they canceled my tickets and offered me garbage replacement tickets the day before take it or leave it offer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad