GDT: Thursday in Arizona: January 15th

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
I think he's going to be going down after San Jose.
Probably.

If Ramo's skating, he's likely pretty close.

Also, Bouma on the first line? I mean, I understand the reasoning, but still. Should have left Jones with Gaudreau and Backlund as well.

Also not a fan of Granlund being a healthy scratch three straight games. Either play him or send him to Adirondack.

Furthermore:
Bob Hartley said:
“I, personally, hate to carry three goalies. No one likes to have three goalies around. That’s a pain. It’s not healthy (to have three goalies sharing the nets), but that’s our situation right now.”

Sun

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Thanks Calculon! I am glad Hartley is taking the 3 goalie thing alright... At least for now.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
Also, Bouma on the first line? I mean, I understand the reasoning, but still. Should have left Jones with Gaudreau and Backlund as well.

The Sharks have turned it around since last we met them as their firepower has returned. IMO it looks like Hartley is content with using Monahan as the defensive center to pair against Thornton's line (so Jones and Bouma since they're pretty good in their own end) to free up our scoring line (Backlund's line). I agree with Granlund he should be sent down so he can play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad