Three things that the Penguins need to do ASAP!

ObsessedCreative*

1. Malkin needs to be back centering his own line, plain and simple. Enough is enough this is a waste of talent and a waste of production.

2. Scudz & Adams at the very least need to be scratched (moved if some how JR can pull off a miracle) they simply have no business being dressed or on the ice. I don't care if this is dead cap space sitting in the press box at least these two won't be a liability out on the ice costing us games. Let some youth and energy slide in their spots.

3. Paul Martin needs to be moved for top 6 help right away. His play and actions on the ice all but look like he has checked out and does not want to be here. Move him now before he gets hurt in a package deal for a top 6 guy and get Sid & Geno some more talent damn it!

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
1. Pay the water bill (it was late last month and you don't want another bad mark on your credit).

2. Remember to pickup the dry-cleaning on their way home from work.

3. Call Frank about that thing.

JWells16

Nov 4, 2006
Raleigh, NC
I agree, but you also need to consider this: if we move 2 defensemen, we need to call up 2. Are we sure that they're ready? Are we sure they're ready to play big minutes in the playoffs? God forbid another defensemen gets hurt and we have essentially half of our defense made up of rookies.

Pick87your71Poison

Jul 3, 2008
The Burgh
I agree, but you also need to consider this: if we move 2 defensemen, we need to call up 2. Are we sure that they're ready? Are we sure they're ready to play big minutes in the playoffs? God forbid another defensemen gets hurt and we have essentially half of our defense made up of rookies.

I'd certainly be fine taking a look at the D with Bort and Harrington playing everyday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad