Cole 5
Reaves 5
Jackman 3
Gunnarsson 2
Goc 2
Lapierre 2
Porter 2
Butler 2

Note: The tie breaker for a vote is whatever player is currently lower in the above standings.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
backes
schwartz
pietrangelo

epic fails to tarasenko, elliott and bertuzzo

Bob Sacamanu

Nov 11, 2008
Jaskin
Pietrangelo
Oshie

Schwartz looked off tonight. Can't remember if it started after that foot injury or if he had a bad first too.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Backes Oshie and Stastny.

But really they should all be ashamed for losing to that pathetic joke of a franchise. Worst loss of the season.

i still think the LA game where they blew a 3-0 lead was their worst loss, they had a chance to make a statement in that game and once again blues'd it up :(

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
Jaskin Steen Petro
It seemed like Jaskin and Steen have excellent chemistry. Not leaving Stastny out as he and Jaskin already did have good chemistry. I really like that line a lot. Don't be surprised, if they don't keep it. This may seem like a wild idea, but I wouldn't mind seeing what a Rattie or Fabbri may do alongside Backes and Oshie. I mean Porter is nothing more than a pylon. What would happen if one of those two were in a position of Backes and Oshie getting them the puck? Those two could more than make up for Rattie or Fabbri's defensive adjustments.

Petro is playing his best hockey right now. Something has sparked him to play more physical, and it just makes him dominate. He is using his frame more to separate himself and the opposition from the puck. I think Gunnarson is just rubbing off on him? He isn't a bruiser by any means, but he makes enough contact to make the right play. That is all I ever asked of Petro. He looks like a #1 right now. How darn good is the Gunnarson Polak trade? Highway robbery.... Let's see what Husso becomes too.:amazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad