Thread Closed

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
wondering

just wondering,

is washinton available cause i wouldn t mine takin over the team..

MartyG77

Aug 1, 2007
just wondering,

is washinton available cause i wouldn t mine takin over the team..

Personnaly, I'll say no.

Why? We're looking for GM who aren't afraid of taking risk and who can handle a team with some judgement. Suggesting to restart the draft was a risk, I agree... A big risk! But in this risk there's a serious lack of judgement...

I didn't mean to be rude, but this is the only way I can explain myself in english on that subject and that makes me feel enough convincing in trying to make my point.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Personnaly, I'll say no.

Why? We're looking for GM who aren't afraid of taking risk and who can handle a team with some judgement. Suggesting to restart the draft was a risk, I agree... A big risk! But in this risk there's a serious lack of judgement...

I didn't mean to be rude, but this is the only way I can explain myself in english on that subject and that makes me feel enough convincing in trying to make my point.

That is extremely rude... and I agree 100%. :naughty:

The minute you said you didn't want to because of the team it told me that you weren't meant for this draft. I think there might be a few people coming however, I contacted someone on hfboards, he thinks we have a forum but I'll send him the link over here. He told me he is interested and he's been in 4 keeper leagues and can bring maybe 2 others from his old keeper leage.

Sorry Fedro but I can't allow you in.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Also sorry guys we couldn't do much today, I told ya'll yesterday I'll be out all day so I guess it didn't run to much. Oh well hopefully tomorrow it will be back on pace!

All picks will be updated tomorrow, I'm off right now, bye everyone.

Last edited:

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Edmonton selects Gregory Campbell (Via-List)

610x.jpg

stupendousman

Jun 25, 2008
Richmond, BC
I'm going to roll the dice on this one.

The Buffalo Sabres select C Peter Forsberg

forsberg_peter_back_getty_400.jpg

We'd also like to add a prospect to our defensive depths in D Taylor Chorney

71794683.jpg

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events