Thoughts on this trade?

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Hi,

In a 10 team, half ppr league and sitting at 7-2(should be 8-2 after tonight). Had some injury problems at RB and TE this year with Barkley, Ekeler, Kittle and David Johnson all going down. I've made a couple trades using my depth to stay afloat but am still looking at upgrades at RB/TE. The league starts 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 Flex(RB/WR/TE), Defense and K. The guy that I may be trading with will be 7-3 after this week, so we are both in good shape for the playoffs. My team is:
QB-Murray, Burrow
RB-Cook, Hunt, Ekeler(IR spot), David Johnson, Edmonds, Z. Moss
WR-Adams, Metcalf, Ridley, Higgins, Jefferson
TE-Ebron, Goedert
Def-Indy
K-Carlson
His team:
QB-Rodgers
RB-Henry, Jacobs, Gurley, Bernard, L. Murray
WR-Lockett, Cooper, A. Brown, M. Brown, Shepard
TE-Waller, Graham
Def-Pittsburgh, Philly
K-Lutz
The trade he offered was Henry and Waller for Ridley and Hunt. I think it seems fair but any opinions are welcome, thanks!

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Hi,

In a 10 team, half ppr league and sitting at 7-2(should be 8-2 after tonight). Had some injury problems at RB and TE this year with Barkley, Ekeler, Kittle and David Johnson all going down. I've made a couple trades using my depth to stay afloat but am still looking at upgrades at RB/TE. The league starts 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 Flex(RB/WR/TE), Defense and K. The guy that I may be trading with will be 7-3 after this week, so we are both in good shape for the playoffs. My team is:
QB-Murray, Burrow
RB-Cook, Hunt, Ekeler(IR spot), David Johnson, Edmonds, Z. Moss
WR-Adams, Metcalf, Ridley, Higgins, Jefferson
TE-Ebron, Goedert
Def-Indy
K-Carlson
His team:
QB-Rodgers
RB-Henry, Jacobs, Gurley, Bernard, L. Murray
WR-Lockett, Cooper, A. Brown, M. Brown, Shepard
TE-Waller, Graham
Def-Pittsburgh, Philly
K-Lutz
The trade he offered was Henry and Waller for Ridley and Hunt. I think it seems fair but any opinions are welcome, thanks!
Ya, smash accept on that.

TE your only weakness and Henry/Cook/Adams/Metcalf is disgusting. If Ekeler comes back for playoffs too...

Man I miss 10 team leagues sometimes lol the rosters you can get are awesome.

Reactions: JTBF81

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Yeah, this is a no brainer. Higgins is more than good enough to play if you get an injury or if Ekeler doesn't return.

Reactions: JTBF81

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad