Thoughts on Ladislav Smid

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Spaz

May 15, 2002
PA
Visit site
I am a Buffalo Sabres fan and I have been seeing quite a few mock draft that have us taking this defensemen. What are your thoughts on him? Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:)

Last edited:

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Big guy at 6'3'', with great puck skills. Can run a powerplay with ease, and has a quick, acurrate shot. Impressed scouts at the WJC, perhaps thats why his stock has shot up. Equally impressive as his offensive game, is his defensive coverage, just amazing.

craig1

Nov 1, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
Visit site
Thoughts?....He's a good prospect......

..............Sorry, just got done reading a thread about how AO can beat anyone in a hot dog eating contest.......even the 130 lbs guy from Japan......He's the true freak, talent-wise, by the way!!!!!!!!!

The Spaz

May 15, 2002
PA
Visit site
monster_bertuzzi said:
Big guy at 6'3'', with great puck skills. Can run a powerplay with ease, and has a quick, acurrate shot. Impressed scouts at the WJC, perhaps thats why his stock has shot up. Equally impressive as his offensive game, is his defensive coverage, just amazing.

Well that's a very good praise for the guy. I appreciate it. :)

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
After seeing him play I must admit that he's a lot closer talent-wise to Cam Barker than many people rank him. Smid might even end up being the best D-man in the draft. If only he'd hit more :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->