Thoughts on a postseason run?

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
A lot of the posters here weren't even born the last time the Habs were cup champions! 28 years ago.
The night Habs won the cup a section of my parents' house rooftop caught on fire! Since my bedroom was in the basement 2 floors below and fire was very small the firemen let me watch the game while they were doing their work. Once Habs won the final game I stepped outside, told the firemen, followed by a big group cheer!

Unforgetful night inbeded as one of my best memories ever!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
The night Habs won the cup a section of my parents' house rooftop caught on fire! Since my bedroom was in the basement 2 floors below and fire was very small the firemen let me watch the game while they were doing their work. Once Habs won the final game I stepped outside, told the firemen, followed by a big group cheer!

Unforgetful night inbeded as one of my best memories ever!
Funny that one of your best memories is the night your house caught on fire.

Go Habs go!

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-4-30_19-21-30.png

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Definitely could be a fun run. The chemistry that Suzuki and Toffolinhave right now has given us a legitimate 1st line duo, with Armia complementing them. Assuming we see the Danault line healthy, that line can be a great 2nd line. And now we have the likes of Caufield who can join guys like Anderson and KK on a potential 3rd top 6 caliber line. Can’t recall ever seeing this much talent up front for the Habs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->