Thornton isn't afraid of a 2 min penalty

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Actually Kerfoot was standing right there when Thornton got speared, he should have immediately dropped his gloves and gave Ehlers a beating. Refs would have sawed them off 5 minutes for fighting one way and 5 minutess for the spear the other way. Cant let your veteran Shaman get speared in the nards and do nothing:mad:
Yeah he should have. Thats a good point. Why didn’t he. Maybe that’s not a good look for Kerfoot is it

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Personally I like it when small little guys with big mouths get put in their place .. well done Jumbo .. next time if he tries again which I doubt knock out a few of his teeth .. then he will fully get it

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Personally I like it when small little guys with big mouths get put in their place .. well done Jumbo .. next time if he tries again which I doubt knock out a few of his teeth .. then he will fully get it
He’s out there working everyone with his slashes and crosschecks and doesn’t get caught or called whichever might be the case. Likely latter. I hope Joe wasn’t to mean to the poor little fella.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Does anyone remember Pionk or punk i like to call him taking a healthy run at Marner earlier in the season before he scored a empty net goal. Marner just got out of the way enough or he would have taken Marner’s legs out good.

Marner should go after him and he should go after Ehlers. Same size. Don’t let him get away with spearing Thornton in the Jewels or you are letting it go.

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
He is a good friggin hockey player that Ehlers. Wonder what happened there, seemed like a clean hit and that Ehlers wasn't hit anywhere overly fragile. Having said that, I think Muzzin is a guy, you just really don't want to get hit by, whether you see it coming or not.

Reactions: Lumberg

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
do you think our boys have it in them to do that?
No I don’t actually because past practice indicates absolutely not. I hope so if they really want to be really fired up for playoffs
They can’t keep allowing liberties to be taken against them and then skate away. That just leafs to nothing good

Last edited:

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
He is a good friggin hockey player that Ehlers. Wonder what happened there, seemed like a clean hit and that Ehlers wasn't hit anywhere overly fragile. Having said that, I think Muzzin is a guy, you just really don't want to get hit by, whether you see it coming or not.
Good for nothing. Out for the rest of the season they are saying today. His feeling are hurt

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Could imagine the tears in the Peg board over how dirty we are and that it was Joe that did it!
Thanks to Joe Thornton, the Leafs are now firmly planted in their heads.

Joe could play five minutes of fourth-line shifts in the next game with the Jets and it would throw them off their game.

Jets' fans now think the Leafs are a dirty soft team, if there is such a thing. I'll take that. They haven't a clue as to what the Leafs are -- nor the Jets for that matter.

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
I see the value in Jumbo's confrontation with Ehlers.

Who knows if it pushed Ehlers' injury over the edge? Ehlers' dirty play had brought him to the edge already, and if his altercations with Joe were what did it then he got into that position all by himself.

If you want to be an instigator then instigate, but there is a price.

I dont mind that Ehlers has a souvenir from this game. He earned it.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
He’s out there working everyone with his slashes and crosschecks and doesn’t get caught or called whichever might be the case. Likely latter. I hope Joe wasn’t to mean to the poor little fella.
I've noticed with Ehler this season is he likes to piss off the elders :sarcasm:

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
Does anyone remember Pionk or punk i like to call him taking a healthy run at Marner earlier in the season before he scored a empty net goal. Marner just got out of the way enough or he would have taken Marner’s legs out good.

Marner should go after him and he should go after Ehlers. Same size. Don’t let him get away with spearing Thornton in the Jewels or you are letting it go.

Pionk scares the shit out of me. He seems to really take runs at other players, short fuse, seems like he suffers from little angry man disease.

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
Haha yeah and he’s quick too. He ran Marner hard and Marner called him something.

I honestly would sit all our best players against the Jets next time we play them. If we have first locked up those games mean literally nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad