Thomas or Hasek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
I really, really hope you mean single season (Hasek in '98 IIRC, and Thomas in '11) not as a career. If you mean the former, Thomas because he won the cup. If it's the latter, it's Hasek and I don't even need to explain it.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Haha.

I was tempted to do this myself, but I'm not one to start a spite thread.

Bottom line -- there is a poster on the NY board convinced that Thomas's peak is better than the Dominator's. Which, of course, we all found ludicrous, LOL. I guess this is just to prove a point

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Haha.

I was tempted to do this myself, but I'm not one to start a spite thread.

Bottom line -- there is a poster on the NY board convinced that Thomas's peak is better than the Dominator's. Which, of course, we all found ludicrous, LOL. I guess this is just to prove a point

It's not out of spite I simply want him to see how flawed his logic is.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
The peak of Hasek's career, over a 3 or 4 year stretch including back-to-back Hart trophy seasons, is so godly high in the clouds that Thomas' best season can barely half measure up.

It's like comparing Crosby to Gretzky. Er, oh yeah, many at HfBoards do, mostly by those too young to know what they are talking about.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Is this for real?. Its like comparing Bart Crashley to Bobby Orr, and dont get me wrong, Ive got a lot of respect for Thomas, but c'mon..... :shakehead

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
I nearly laughed my hole off when I checked back on the main board to see those poll results and found it 62% in favour of Thomas' season over both Hasek and Parent. I know the younguns like to rebel against authority, but that vote shows about as much forethought as a fat teenager getting a bunch of facial piercings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->