THN Prospect Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM

Feb 6, 2004
Kubina_Fan said:
Petr Cajanek was the Czech Extraleague Player of the Year in 2001-02 and has had very little to show for it at the NHL level.

at what, 25 or 26? how is that relevant? not bashing, just curious.

hudler won't ever be a star in a clutch and grab league. but, the fact is, many people on that list won't be stars, either!

Last edited:

KM

Feb 6, 2004
Hockeycrazed07 said:
Really? What'd he do in the RSL?

(I'm anything but a Detroit basher, for the record. In fact, I generally look at them as the cream of the crop for drafting low and getting results...merely pointing out an oversight.)

~Crazed.

6 points in 11 games.. not all that shabby as an 18-year-old making that jump. not a long enough trial period in any case to make any sort of a judgement either way.

KM said:
at what, 25 or 26? how is that relevant? not bashing, just curious.

hudler won't ever be a star in a clutch and grab league. but, the fact is, many people on that list won't be stars, either!

No worries. It takes a lot more than that for me to consider something bashing.
Regardless, the point about Cajanek was just another undersized guy from the Blues roster that made noise in other leagues, but just can't cut it in the NHL. It had nothing to do with age.

KM

Feb 6, 2004
well, my point was that at 26 he was in his prime already, so dominating a minor euro league at that age really doesn't have any bearing on hudler's standing, although your point is overall correct.

KM

Feb 6, 2004
edit: nevermind, i forgot you meant for THN

Last edited:

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
he had a car accident that left some questions, but he has shown all of the signs of bouncing back.
Sheesh. Talk about looking at things through rose colored glasses.

craig1

Nov 1, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
Visit site
Jacobv2 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel for the guy and hope he makes it to the NHL. But you have to wonder after all the rehab he has gone through and time he has missed if he will be able to get back to where he was. An injured body is never the same as the original, no matter how well the surgery was. I'm sure Dr. James Andrews down in Birmingham, Ala would tell you the same!

KM

Feb 6, 2004
Jacobv2 said:

yeah. they were missing for a few weeks while those people contributing to the list had them on, too..

(if they didn't share those sentiments, he likely would've dropped straight off of the list.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->