THN Future Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Good Flying Bird*

Dan Galvin said:
Thanks for rubbing it in RangerBoy :rant: ;)
THN is really starting to bug me

I mean, in the age of the internet, all publications are dated by the time they come in the mail.

But it bugs me that we get our paper two weeks after the Canadians get it.
That's BS

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
This is one of my top-two publications of the year, along with the Draft Preview. I've been checking newsstands already, in case it arrives a little early. (Although living in small-city Saskatchewan, it probably won't reach here until around Valentine's Day).

I'm sure Malkin is No. 1. Clearly the best player outside of the NHL today. A franchise player in the making.

How is the overall quality of the publication? Does the magazine design make much of a difference. I have all of the Future Watch's since the mid-1990s (great for reference and to look back), and to be honest, the quality of the publication isn't what it was a decade ago. Still one of their best, but not as strong. Does it allow for more analysis, insight and interviews, maybe even a little more history from past Future Watch's?

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Got mine today. very impressed.

One little thing I like, they're now listing players height and weight in their capsule.

the Maniac

Jan 6, 2006
Victoria, BC, Canada
neelynugs said:
shea weber listed #4...anyone think that's a tad high?
I'm quite happy that he's highly thought of... I've got him in my lifetime hockey pool (as well as 4 others in my pool: #2 Jack Johnson, #7 Gilbert Brule, #15 Robbie Schremp, and #18 Luc Bourdon -- five players in the top 18... wowee)

I'm not competing this year, but next season... I hope these guys (among others) blossom!

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
neelynugs said:
shea weber listed #4...anyone think that's a tad high?

nugs-

Can you IM me the Bruins in the top 50 and the top 10 they have listed?

I live in NJ, so you know I have zero chance of finding an issue anywhere.....they ship one or two to the whole state and I think Lou Lams buys both of 'em... :)

Jared Ramsden

Feb 28, 2002
Calgary
Dan Galvin said:
Waiting patiently for mine.......... Where the he!! is it???? So glad they put it in magazine form this year. :thumbu:

I love the new format they have it in this year. Defintely worth picking up for those of you that don't have it. I'm hoping they do the same with the draft preview this summer.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
ok so today is the sixth and i cant seem to find a copy anywhere....where have those of you who dont have a subsciption gotten your copies?

rtafts

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
bleedblue94 said:
ok so today is the sixth and i cant seem to find a copy anywhere....where have those of you who dont have a subsciption gotten your copies?
I got mine at a random corner store. :dunno:

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
What is the date of issue for the magazine?

On the web site it is already showing the Feb.12 issue as available.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
ducky said:

there isn't a date it's a special issue outside of the weekly

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
ducky said:

there isn't a date it's a special issue outside of the weekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad