THN Future Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
Dan Galvin said:
!!! :madfire: Which means I won't be getting mine for months!! My favorite issue of the year. It's in magazine form this year correct?
I haven't even been getting all my regular issues. I think my mailman is swiping them!

Sebastien Centomo

Feb 29, 2004
www.tmlfans.ca
:madfire:

I'm pissed that I won't be getting this one. THN F'd up my subscription (a Christmas present, that makes it even worse) a couple of weeks ago. They sent a letter back saying my mom's credit number wasn't right and to get the bank to verify it. Sure enough, it was the right credit card number and now I have to wait intill February 7th to start getting issues again.

The future watch issue was the one I was especially excited about. I guess I'll have to get it at some store now.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
Honus Joglund said:
:madfire:

I'm pissed that I won't be getting this one. THN F'd up my subscription (a Christmas present, that makes it even worse) a couple of weeks ago. They sent a letter back saying my mom's credit number wasn't right and to get the bank to verify it. Sure enough, it was the right credit card number and now I have to wait intill February 7th to start getting issues again.

The future watch issue was the one I was especially excited about. I guess I'll have to get it at some store now.

Just call them. They'll send you the issue.

Rez

Oct 5, 2005
Dammit, I checked the newstands today and didn't see anything.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
So am I right in thinking the digital subscription and the mail subscrition are seperate? SI and Time let you do both.

The Jerk*

Can you buy this in stores, or just something that goes to people who sbuscribe to The Hockey News?

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Got it, can't complain being a Pens fan :p:

Only depressing thing is reading the Top 50 from 2001. So many from that list have come and gone through our organization already and we just traded for #3...

naihlflames

Nov 18, 2003
Detroit MI
OK, I went by Borders today and it was the issue with Iggy on the cover. How many weeks are they behind? I don't want to make alot of wasted trips.

Rez

Oct 5, 2005
DarthSather99 said:
Future Watch is coming out Feb. 6th and will be in magazine form with a glossy cover.
Hoo boy, that's going to be a long wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad