THN Draft preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SHARKIE

Kvashinator12 said:
when does it come out? SHouldnt it be out soon?

My latest issue of the hockey news says it well be on news stands June 1st or the third...I think the 1st.

So just another week and a half or two weeks.

Last year I got mine very early june as well. I hope they actually break down the players more, last year they just kind of told a story about them...Like Michalek, it hardly explained how he played, it was mostly just that he couldve been a 1st overall pick early in the year yada yada.

May 1, 2003
Visit site
X-SHARKIE said:
My latest issue of the hockey news says it well be on news stands June 1st or the third...I think the 1st.

So just another week and a half or two weeks.

Last year I got mine very early june as well. I hope they actually break down the players more, last year they just kind of told a story about them...Like Michalek, it hardly explained how he played, it was mostly just that he couldve been a 1st overall pick early in the year yada yada.

yup it said in the newest THN magazine that it would be June 3rd so about 2 weeks from now

Wild Thing

Child... please.
Feb 18, 2003
Way Down South
Visit site
I recall from last year that it appears at very different times in different parts of the coubtry.

Country. Country. Not "coubtry", country. I don't know why I typed "coubtry." I meant country. I don't even know what the heck a "coubtry" is, much less whether they get the Hockey News there.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
It will probably arrive at Canadian subscribers door steps late next week, and hit main stream newstands the following week.

At least that's what this Canadian subscriber is hoping for.

MacDaddy TLC*

HF magazine draft preview totally slaughtered the Hockey News last year. They were way more accurate, had a lot better player info.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
MacDaddy Version 1.3 said:
HF magazine draft preview totally slaughtered the Hockey News last year. They were way more accurate, had a lot better player info.
Nah... They only had profiles on a few players from each league, didn't they?

MacDaddy TLC*

Seachd said:
Nah... They only had profiles on a few players from each league, didn't they?
they mirrored the Hockey News. They had nice write ups (with more useful info than THN) on the top 60 and provided a top 100 list.

Canadian

Mar 1, 2002
Markham, Ontario
The Hockey's Future Magazine (newspaper) was good, the only problem was that they didn't fulfill their contract to their subscribers. Plus, Shane Malloy is nowhere to be heard from since his lame letter to subscribers explaining how he is trying to find another group of people who will help cover some of the cost of the paper or some junk like that.

Wildcat

Jul 29, 2003
Visit site
#2 said:
yup it said in the newest THN magazine that it would be June 3rd so about 2 weeks from now
June 3rd is the cover date for the next issue. The cover date on the last issue (the one with Mike Commodore sportin’ the fro) was the 18th but I remember my father getting it around the 12th or 13th. So if you live close to the distributor, don’t be surprised if you get it sometime next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->