THN Draft Preview is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofSpain

Mar 5, 2002
Windsor, ON
Visit site
Draftman said:
Happily, New Jersey is no longer part of the United States!

It was sold to Canada for a Province to be named later. :handclap:

Unfortunately, Paul Martin nixed the trade in the eleventh hour, saying Prince Edward Island was far too important, especially since Gretzky really wants Brad Richards for his World Cup team.

Lowetide

Feb 27, 2002
Ice Demon said:
Unfortunately, Paul Martin nixed the trade in the eleventh hour, saying Prince Edward Island was far too important, especially since Gretzky really wants Brad Richards for his World Cup team.

Which Paul Martin?

Draftman

Feb 28, 2002
Long Island, NY
Visit site
Ice Demon said:

The deal was renegotiated for future considerations. The US now has the rights to Celine Dion and William Shatner. I still think we win!! :D

Lowetide

Feb 27, 2002
Legionnaire said:

He's just ahead of Dubnyk. It's funny, we Oiler fans have been talking Picard up as an ideal choice, and HN compares him to Ryan Smyth. I have no idea if that's an insightful comp, but I hadn't seen it elsewhere.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
lowetide said:
He's just ahead of Dubnyk. It's funny, we Oiler fans have been talking Picard up as an ideal choice, and HN compares him to Ryan Smyth. I have no idea if that's an insightful comp, but I hadn't seen it elsewhere.

I'm quite high on him as well. I'm hoping that the Kings take him at 11. Yes, we need a goaltender, but.....

Also, I don't think he's near the skater that Smyth is. Everything else fits though.

Bure9*

X-SHARKIE said:
I love Alexander Picard.

Take this to the bank. I think he may be the next Jarome Iginla.

An overrated, inconsistent, wannabe power-forward? Or maybe ESPN's new buttboy?

Ruckus007

where to?
May 27, 2003
Huntington, WV
cagney said:
I went to Barnes & Nobles earlier today and they didn't have it. I spoke to someone who worked there and he said they may have discontinued it for the summer. I don't know if that's true for all of thier stores or just the one I went to. Hopefully he's wrong though and it shows up there because I don't know where else I'd be able to get it.

Yeah, they didn't have it at the Barnes & Noble I went to in Rochester, NY, nor the Borders.

Flame_Star_Devil said:
Don't kid yourself. If you had Iginla on your team, you'd love him. ESPN just loves him a little too much. Just like Giguere.

They're obsession with Roenick is incredible. :shakehead

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
Ruckus007 said:
Yeah, they didn't have it at the Barnes & Noble I went to in Rochester, NY, nor the Borders.

They're obsession with Roenick is incredible. :shakehead
:lol: :lol :lol

But Roenick is a great player.

YellHockey*

Havlat9 said:
You can pick up the THN preview at Ottawa Shoppers Drug Mart Locations today...I just picked mine up.

Not the one in Barrhaven! :mad:

Worst freaking SDM in the city.

The Spaz

May 15, 2002
PA
Visit site
Draftman said:
Happily, New Jersey is no longer part of the United States!

It was sold to Canada for a Province to be named later. :handclap:

I'd like to know what school taught you that!? :dunno: :teach: It doesn't really matter I'm not from NJ anyway.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Wow.. Green that low?
If the Oilers could pick Green with their 2nd first rounder... i would be THRILLED.

TWS

Jul 8, 2002
Visit site
I went looking for the THN draft preview at the closest Barnes and Nobles and they didn't have it. The guy said that it might find it on the top shelf of the sports section but it wasn't. I thought hopefully Borders would have one but they had the previous issue. I looked through it and at the back it gave a very brief preview that they will be coming out with a draft preview on June 3rd. I live in Los Angeles and I wanted to know where someone may have gotten their's or how they got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->