THN Draft Preview 2007?

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Got my new THN today and it had Schneider and Franzen on the cover...no mention of Draft preview....I thought it didn't show up until early June to be honest...

you got your issue on a Monday? You must have the digital subscription right?

I'm in Ontario and I normally only get my issues in the mail on Thursdays..

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
No, hard copy.

do you normally get them on Monday's? You're lucky considering that you're in the States.

I live only about 5 hours from Toronto and I normally only get my issues on Wednesday or Thursday. The odd time I'll get it on Tuesday but not very often...

How far are you from Toronto?

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

The preview or this weeks issue?

I get my sporatically... I"m in chitown

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
do you normally get them on Monday's? You're lucky considering that you're in the States.

I live only about 5 hours from Toronto and I normally only get my issues on Wednesday or Thursday. The odd time I'll get it on Tuesday but not very often...

How far are you from Toronto?
They'll be a stretch where I get them consistently on Monday's,but then sometimes they can come at anytime....sometimes a week late...

WillardJFredricks

May 7, 2004
It seems the last few years the Draft Preview has coincided with the cover story on the Cup Finals, so I'm not expecting it to be out for at least a couple more weeks, probably early June.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

I remember reading it last year during the finals.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
hey guys this was my first year with THN being a subscriber (got it for a christmas present) and wondering If I should re-new, personally I thik I should but what do you guys think of THN.

I'd renew it. There's usually something interesting in each issue, and it's a huge bargain over buying them individually, and that's before the cost of the big stuff like the yearbook, the draft preview/prospect watch mags, etc.

According to the subscription slip that they cram into every issue, you save around 65% off the newstand price, and I think that they don't count specials in that.

Normally the Draft Preview doesn't come out until the start of the Finals

I was just about to say that.

For the record, I just got hte issue dated may 8th, about "the great overtime debate" It's surprising to me to get it this soon, because usually I wait until the end of the week before I end up getting the current issue.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
I'd renew it. There's usually something interesting in each issue, and it's a huge bargain over buying them individually, and that's before the cost of the big stuff like the yearbook, the draft preview/prospect watch mags, etc.

According to the subscription slip that they cram into every issue, you save around 65% off the newstand price, and I think that they don't count specials in that.

I was just about to say that.

For the record, I just got hte issue dated may 8th, about "the great overtime debate" It's surprising to me to get it this soon, because usually I wait until the end of the week before I end up getting the current issue.

The May 8th issue is last week's issue. I received that issue last Tuesday.

I believe in the playoffs they only do an issue every other week. So no issue this week.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

wait people who say they got it today..

are they saying the weekly issue or the DRAFT PREVIEW issue?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad