This years line combination

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I have been thinking about line changes. Do coaches teach that a specific player is the last one to change or is it all about opportunity to change?

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
And they usually start with the player closest to the bench, so it depends on which period it is if the LW or RW comes off first. Usually they all pretty much get off/on together, but sometimes you'll see the opposite winger (and rarely the center as well) get stuck if the other team gets on the attack quickly.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
And they usually start with the player closest to the bench, so it depends on which period it is if the LW or RW comes off first. Usually they all pretty much get off/on together, but sometimes you'll see the opposite winger (and rarely the center as well) get stuck if the other team gets on the attack quickly.

That....seems unorganized

FFWRX

Unregistered User
Feb 12, 2007
Greenbrier, TN

That....seems unorganized

It works this way all the way down to youth hockey. I sometimes work the door for my son's team, and sometimes the far winger gets stuck out there for extra time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad