This week in the HFNHL

• Thread starter HFNHL Red Wings
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Red Wings

A run down on who’s hot and who’s not for the past week:

HOT

Chris Drury – With 5 goals and 3 assists in the past 5 games he is tied for the weekly scoring lead. His shooting percentage for the week was an astounding 33.33%.

Jeff Halpern – Emerging as a true leader on a weak Florida team he tied Chris Drury with 8 points in the past week (2G, 6A) and was an impressive +5.

Keith Tkachuk – Point per game, +3, and 23PIM in the past 5 games. Part of the reason the Isles lead the league.

Sergei Gonchar and Niclas Lidstrom – Tied for the lead in point production from defencemen with 7 pts each. Both are also +5.

Tommy Salo – In 3 starts he posted a 0.98GAA and 0.959 sav%

Jocely Thibault – In 5 games he faced 147 shots yet posted a 1.35GAA and a 0.952 sav%

COLD

Tampa Bay – What can I say, in 6 games played Tampa had 8 players that failed to record a single point.

Carolina – Again a team award as the majority of the 10 poorest +/- players and single worst goaltending stats belong to them

Marc Denis – 5 GP, 4.44GAA, and 0.854 sav%

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Lets all give the Vancouver Canucks credit for the fact they are in the playoffs as it stands now. That despite being below the 66 Min OV rating.

HFNHL Red Wings

Hossa said:
Lets all give the Vancouver Canucks credit for the fact they are in the playoffs as it stands now. That despite being below the 66 Min OV rating.

I know, as baffling as it is, Nieuwendyk, for the second year in a row, is single handedly saving that team. I'll give you a 4th rounder for him :)

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
HFNHL Red Wings said:
I know, as baffling as it is, Nieuwendyk, for the second year in a row, is single handedly saving that team. I'll give you a 4th rounder for him :)

Last year it was more Ron Francis. Francis had about 94 points, whereas Niewy had about 50.

Whatis puzzling to me is how well Ilya Bryzgalov has played. Last year, I had Sean Burke for a long time. This year, because of injuries and whatever, Bryzgalov has been my goalie more often than not. It's kind of unbelievable.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
HFNHL Red Wings said:
Carolina – Again a team award as the majority of the 10 poorest +/- players and single worst goaltending stats belong to them

Man its really bad down here in the cellar with a buffalo, a few of panthers with star ego and a few more predators as well while the lightning is happening outside. You would not believe the bluejacket population in here as well. They sting you consistently. My head is feeling giddy. Is that a leaf over there?

*ground rumbles and I look spasticly out the window* OMG an avalanche!!! GET ME OUT!!!!!! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad