Post-Game Talk: This team is horriawfulbad, Jets lose 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Sucks. That's all I will say right now because angry Brogo doesn't post nice.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Couple of of players i'd like to see go by Wednesday, Along with our Special Teams coach,

Mittens, Jokinen, Meech, Wellwood, Tangradi, Thorburn, Burmistrov (the guy many of you love but who does squat game in and game out) take your pick, would be nice to lose all of them!

JustBeCool

boom shakalaka
Jul 1, 2012
Vancouver
Best line was the third line with antro and welly. Okay dont move burmi up with kane but move antro and welly up. Kane cant carry that second line on his own...

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
We've lost 6 of our last 9. Better turn this around. Quick.

Puckschmuck*

People are going to be hellapissed that we aren't going to make huge moves to suddenly become a cup contender. People are going to be pissed that the mantra of management will be to continue building through the draft. People are going to want instant gratification, and they will be fuming when they don't get it.

First world problems.

wpgJetsfan

Dec 24, 2010
Jets playoffs are going down the drain. We will not keep the pace and fall out of it. Carolina, Washington, and New York Islanders are all on a streak.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Go Jets Go!!

It's becoming very obvious that the team is really missing Slater, Wright, and Stuart.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
shut down LLW and Kane, Pavs has a so-so game and it's a guaranteed Jets loss!

Blue Shakehead

because lol Jets
Mar 18, 2011
www.becauseloljets.com
Mittens, Jokinen, Meech, Wellwood, Tangradi, Thorburn, Burmistrov (the guy many of you love but who does squat game in and game out) take your pick, would be nice to lose all of them!

Chevy told Ed Tait he isn't going to leave a stone unturned before the deadline. I'm going to assume that means he's going to sign Fedor Federov and Sean Pronger to the Ice Caps.

TRUST CHEVY!!!!

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
I'm hell a pissed they stopped competing tonight. Yes I understand we went 1 blue liner short when Clitsome took that stick to the face, but for Gods sakes boys, it was the Rangers. They're struggling/struggled just as much as we are.

Bench them all.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
We are a team of 4 forwards, 4 defenseman a goalie and a whole lot of miscellaneous parts that don't do diddly squat night in and night out.

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
I'm surprised, no "tank for Mackinnon/Jones/Drouin" references yet!

But knowing how frustrating this team is, they'll finish 9 or 10th and break our hearts....and bust on the best draft chances.

JustBeCool

boom shakalaka
Jul 1, 2012
Vancouver
shut down LLW and Kane, Pavs has a so-so game and it's a guaranteed Jets loss!

So the first two lines get shut down is guaranteed loss? Isn't that the case for most teams? Top lines didnt produce okay fine, but man 0 of 5 on the pp come on!!

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I'm ready to shake to core, there are far too many passengers on this team.

Buff either shows up in top shape next year or he's shipped out, this lazy play because he is out of gas is unacceptable (How a team that wants to built on character and work ethic can continue to trot this guy out as one of the teams leaders is beyond me)

Pavs better show up in top shape as well, no more taking a month to get into a grove.

Edit this team sounds defeated in their interviews.

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
This team looks done. Almost a sure thing now to be caught by NYR, NYI and the Hurricanes.

The fact that the PP hasn't even shown microscopic improvement is the biggest factor, IMO.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Beyak sure hung up on that save on Little, it was a good save but Beyak sounds like it was the save of the century. Not scoring on the 5 on 3, SHG and squandering 5 PP chances cost us the game.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Jets playoffs are going down the drain. We will not keep the pace and fall out of it. Carolina, Washington, and New York Islanders are all on a streak.

Yeah...

Carolina with one win in their last seven. Burning it up.
The Isles have won four of their last eight including tonight's game.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
I'm surprised, no "tank for Mackinnon/Jones/Drouin" references yet!

But knowing how frustrating this team is, they'll finish 9 or 10th and break our hearts....and bust on the best draft chances.

Too late to tank. We will miss the playoffs by 1 point and get a so-so pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad