Speculation: This team is damn good, on paper.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
No this team is vry average. I think the pressure is getting too us. Past two years we were able to play loosey goosey, but now we have pressure to win and perform. Can't handle it.

Bingo! I agree with you, this team is still very raw, they have trouble living up to the expectations.

Alfie#11

May 7, 2003
Visit site
We're a budget team - what did we expect?

Murray is doing the best he can with a limited budget. Because that's what we have here. Not a team trying to win but trying to do the best they can with 53-54 million in payroll.

I think the biggest on ice issue is the defence. It's just not good enough - and Cowen and Wiercioch struggle with what is being asked of them.

Could use a Gonchar to eat up minutes but the team has no money.

I have zero expectations in this environment, just trying to enjoy the team play.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Right now I think we're on the cusp of becoming a very good team. The past two seasons we've played very solid, above expectations. Underdogs all the time. We've added some nice pieces now and now the team has to perform when the expectations are high for example by learning to start off games right off the bat and to play with the lead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->