OT: This team in pictures

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
giphy.gif

This sums this season up to a perfect T for me.

Reactions: Wisent42

Buttons85

RJ & Rayzor Fan Club
Jan 31, 2013
Austin, TX
The image I put up here yesterday was pretty callous and posted in a fit of drunken anger. Thanks for deleting it.

That said, please enjoy this image of your 17-18 Sabres.
giphy.gif

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Yes. The hook into the river at the bottom right is the Erie Basin marina. Skyway begins about there. To the left of that is the Niagara section of the 190 built over the old canal towpath. The blue dot / line bottom left is the peace bridge and the white glow above that the customs plaza. You can tell where Niagara square is by the “spokes” of streets radiating outwards. Elmwood Delaware Main Genesee sycamore broadway William Clinton Seneca. Best I can figure the photo is from Canadian airspace or straddling the border on a flight path roughly parallel to the QEW in fort Erie with the nose of the plane pointed to Hamburg.

The squall line is roughly a southwest to northeast wall.

I’ve flown that path before, (passenger) leaving both IAG and BUF. I’ve never landed from the west, always east to west, at both airports. This was probably a departure photo

Last edited:

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Yes. The hook into the river at the bottom right is the Erie Basin marina. Skyway begins about there. To the left of that is the 190 built over the old canal towpath. The blue dot / line bottom left is the peace bridge and the white glow above that the customs plaza. You can tell where Niagara square is by the “spokes” of streets radiating outwards. Elmwood Delaware Main Genesee sycamore broadway William Clinton Seneca. Best I can figure the photo is from Canadian airspace or straddling the border on a flight path roughly parallel to the QEW in fort Erie with the nose of the plane pointed to Hamburg.

Thanks brother. Totally makes sense now. I was trying to line up were the Small Boat Harbor and the old steel plant grounds were, and was just too far south in my thought.

That's an incredible picture.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->