This road trip

Number 9*

With Dallas game in the books how do we feel they will end up on this road trip? Including the 2 points vs Dallas I'm hoping for 6 of 10 points.

Number 9*

Carolina, Ottawa and the NYR are catching up. So they have little if any room for error on this road trip.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Carolina, Ottawa and the NYR are catching up. So they have little if any room for error on this road trip.

They need a couple of months of solid results to after digging themselves into a huge hole with an awful month of December. That home form needs to improve as well. It's getting ridiculous.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
They need a couple of months of solid results to after digging themselves into a huge hole with an awful month of December. That home form needs to improve as well. It's getting ridiculous.

True. I am hoping January is a better month than December.

Number 9*

so 2-2-0, I don't think we should be too displeased of that.. :)
A win in NY and we get a nice 3-2-0 roadtrip.

As it sits right now that 3rd is bigger than just a simple win. A loss could put them tied for 13th in the conference. Those shoot out points lost are really starting to hurt.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
As it sits right now that 3rd is bigger than just a simple win. A loss could put them tied for 13th in the conference. Those shoot out points lost are really starting to hurt.
Every game is big right now. We really need to go on a run and just get 5-6 wins in a row to get some breathing room. I think the Leafs are dropping like a brick but the Metro teams are heating up and the distance to 3rd in our division is getting bigger.

smurfyeah19

Feb 3, 2012
Every game is big right now. We really need to go on a run and just get 5-6 wins in a row to get some breathing room. I think the Leafs are dropping like a brick but the Metro teams are heating up and the distance to 3rd in our division is getting bigger.

We need to get healthy. As much as I like these young guys, they aren't Datsyuk, Franzen, Helm, Weiss, Ericsson and Alfredsson

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
We need to get healthy. As much as I like these young guys, they aren't Datsyuk, Franzen, Helm, Weiss, Ericsson and Alfredsson
If Holland makes the right decisions when guys get healthy we'll be a very good team. I'm not too hopeful though. Quincey, Bertuzzi and Cleary get a free pass it seems. Sheahan has been impressive, he should stick around.

Number 9*

If Holland makes the right decisions when guys get healthy we'll be a very good team. I'm not too hopeful though. Quincey, Bertuzzi and Cleary get a free pass it seems. Sheahan has been impressive, he should stick around.

Bertuzzi hasn't played bad. Good 3rd 4th line player. Quincey and Cleary? Head shake! Nyquist has been a disappointment!

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
Games like this one against NY are huge now, there's 5, 6 teams all competing for 2 Wild Card spots, we can't afford to lose in regulation.

Right now, we need to just keep in touch, and when we get all our guys back, I am convinced we are easily better than the teams around us. 4 points off this road trip, with this roster, is just huge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad