The Other McGinn- Clark Bishop- Valentin Zykov

Jaccob Slavin- Neeerrrd
Calvin de Haan- Justin Faulk
Trevor van Riemsdyk- Brett Pesce

Option 1
Option 2

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Carolinas special teams are absolutely terrible. Need to have some PP success against them.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
We gotta be really careful of Aho - I don't know many of you lot have seen him play, but I caught some Cane games and he was by far one of the best "make something out of nothing" players I've seen besides McDavid and Pastrnak so far.

tuckfurrets

Oct 13, 2018
We gotta be really careful of Aho - I don't know many of you lot have seen him play, but I caught some Cane games and he was by far one of the best "make something out of nothing" players I've seen besides McDavid and Pastrnak so far.

I'm a Finn and was able to follow Aho's development fairly closely, when he was playing in the WJC super line and the Finnish league. In my mind there was no doubt who the best overall player was and was going to be between Aho, Laine and Puljujärvi, Aho being the clear winner here.

"Making something out of nothing" is a fair description and in my opinion is a product of a player making the right decisions almost 100% of the time. For me, Rantanen and Aho have a lot of similarities in the way their games developed to match the needs of playing on the highest level. Both were not really flashy as youngsters playing in the Finnish league, but I believe their work ethic and hockey IQ have many similarities.

As for tonight's game, I'm just hoping for a fast paced, high scoring entertainment for the whole 60 minutes! Avs 5-4!

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Makes sense that Dano should maybe practice with the team once before getting thrown into the line up, when we aren't exactly desperate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad