Post-Game Talk: This Loss was Brought to you by the Letter C: Columbus 5 - Leafs 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
We just lost to one of the worst organizations in the world of hockey, but only by intention. Carlyle didn't want to win this game, as he knows that all 82 games cannot be won. Ever.

So he decided to rest his toppers and floppers. Sitting Phil etc lupuls etc. Tomorrow is a differento game. It can be won, or lost. It doesn't matter ether because we have won almost every game this season. Even without our key players who have been injured. We are that great and will be the hardest team in the league when the regular season ends. Then all those fights etc are happening again. Hitting and all. It feels good.

You need to calm down, you anti-Albanian p.o.s.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Keep trying to convince yourself that they're still the 'same ole blue jackets.' You'll enjoy life more when you just admit they're not as bad as you think.

They may not have the best group but any team can win with a great goalie. They won't give up many

Mapleleafs Fan*

At the very last I personally blame Lupul a lot he ****ed this game up tonight. And I hope Bozo clown never gets any points. He assisted and we lost kinda making me laugh and angry both at the same time.

Leaf_Crazy

Jan 22, 2003
Toronto
Refs were bad (but not why we lost)

Kadri was awful.

Coaching was bad (Early goalie pull, Kessel not on the ice enough)

Ranger needs to be sent down, hes got enough of a chance. If Rielly or Gardiner are benched when Fraser is back I'm gonna lose it.

Clarkson, Mclement, Bernier were good.

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
That 2 on 1 SH goal killed all the momentum had the Leafs scored it should have at least been a point for them tonight .

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
If this keeps up, Randy should be gone. I'm sorry, i've liked Randy for the most part since he started here, but this is ridiculous. This is a much better team (on paper) than they've shown this year. We've been outplayed in every single game this year. There's literally not one game where we've had a 60 minute effort. If the players have tuned Randy out, move on. Sick of this ****.
Whos gunna replace him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->