Post-Game Talk: This Loss was Brought to you by the Letter C: Columbus 5 - Leafs 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asif16*

We just lost to one of the worst organizations in the world of hockey, but only by intention. Carlyle didn't want to win this game, as he knows that all 82 games cannot be won. Ever.

So he decided to rest his toppers and floppers. Sitting Phil etc lupuls etc. Tomorrow is a differento game. It can be won, or lost. It doesn't matter ether because we have won almost every game this season. Even without our key players who have been injured. We are that great and will be the hardest team in the league when the regular season ends. Then all those fights etc are happening again. Hitting and all. It feels good.

Alright dude you need to ****. You getting on my nerves.

You sound like a ****ing 5 year old

CaliBuck

Nov 15, 2008
Pickerington, OH
Not even mad. Refs made fair calls, we would have won. Columbus is still the weak team they have always been. We lost 5-2 to the refs tonight.

Keep trying to convince yourself that they're still the 'same ole blue jackets.' You'll enjoy life more when you just admit they're not as bad as you think.

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
1) While Toronto didn't play amazing, they played better than the outcome, that was easily the worst officiating we've seen in a long time.

2) If they ever replace Andy Frost with some guy that sounds like he should be hosting an english speaking japanese game show and add in a bunch of flashing lights, I'll never watch hockey again. :sarcasm:

Mapleleafs Fan*

I am seeing Franson from last 4 games and he has been out skated, he lost the vision from the puck and the main this for leafs again was puck possession.

Clarkson - Boy he did every single thing he could and I totally liked the way he played tonight.

Last but not the least, Kadri, o_O he played a good physical and defensive game tonight.

Leafblooded

Jul 27, 2012
T.
Has no one noticed that bozak didn't play the 3rd period or noone cares? We played basically 2.5 lines all third period

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I mean, lets be real, the game ended basically 3-2.

We had some good pressure and some good chances. Unfortunate break on that 4-3 PP when Kessel's stick broke and it resulted in a 2-on-1. The defenseman played it well and took away the pass. Dubinsky just picked the corner; there's not much anyone can do about it. It's like the other night when Kadri placed it perfectly shortside below the bar -- those are low probability shots that great players can make, but goaltenders can't do much about it.

I was disappointed in Kadri and Raymond. But a lot more disappointed in the officiating.

It's OK, but we're gonna have a really tough time tomorrow against the Pens.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Wow. What a ******** of ****. I'd skate them until their parents vomited. Joke of an effort. Brutal.

7-2 were the penalties in case anyone was wondering.

Carlyle will probably give them the day off.. All that hard work they did in the loss. Lots of energy to look that bad.

In case anyone was wondering, Columbus only scored 1 PP goal and a SH goal but lets keep blaming the refs. Isn't that how it works?

leafstilldeath*

Here is hoping all the refs involved in tonight's game get the puck shot right to their balls for ******** the bed any game I do not care. Just pure **** them.

I never get angry at the refs but tonight was just ****ing brutal. **** the refs

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Lol@homers blaming the refs. Remember how the Blue Jackets got the better scoring chances on OUR powerplays? Did you happen to notice how they dictated the play for most of the night? How lost our entire team was? Incompetent in every zone. More missed passes than were completed.

Kadri was particularly bad tonight. Gardiner and Ranger, also awful. Clarkson...he's getting paid how much for how long? He does nothing Kulemin doesn't do for half the price and is a worse skater.

GWG was on our PP lol

StringsAttached

BPD Nation!
Oct 1, 2013
Vaughan, ON
Lol@homers blaming the refs. Remember how the Blue Jackets got the better scoring chances on OUR powerplays? Did you happen to notice how they dictated the play for most of the night? How lost our entire team was? Incompetent in every zone. More missed passes than were completed.

Kadri was particularly bad tonight. Gardiner and Ranger, also awful. Clarkson...he's getting paid how much for how long? He does nothing Kulemin doesn't do for half the price and is a worse skater.

So all it takes is one game for you to make up your mind? Congratulations. :handclap:

Asif16*

Clarkson played great. So people that are hating on clarkson, are just haters.

The refs can **** of. I never wanna see that officiating crew near this team again

TML 13

Oct 19, 2013
Something's off about kadri, shows barely any heart in the past couple of games. He doesn't have the same hunger for the puck that he did last season.

BUT, he usually has bad starts to the season and its only 11 games in.

Especially since he got three penalties and completly sucked today, he shoudl play lights out tomorrow :laugh:

I'm calling a beastly game vs the pens tomorrow from the whole team especially from naz

I wouldn't say lack of heart. He looked pretty frustrated. He played awful but I fully expect him to show up tomorrow vs the Pens

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
If this keeps up, Randy should be gone. I'm sorry, i've liked Randy for the most part since he started here, but this is ridiculous. This is a much better team (on paper) than they've shown this year. We've been outplayed in every single game this year. There's literally not one game where we've had a 60 minute effort. If the players have tuned Randy out, move on. Sick of this ****.

Cpt Maple Leaf

Jul 19, 2009
Not sure why some people are calling out Clarkson. He came out and did pretty much what was advertised.

Agreed. He was giving it and at times it did appear a bit awkward, but he is just settling in. Yes he is in practice but not the same. I liked his forecheck, energy, and he is/will be a leader. Not gonna berate anyone here really, it was an ugly loss. I normally wouldn't point the finger at the officials, but seriously, that was super bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->