Post-Game Talk: This Loss was Brought to you by the Letter C: Columbus 5 - Leafs 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
That last goal is BS.

Leafs had little urgency, and got screwed on the penalty calls.

I don't know if they took this team easy or what, but a pretty terrible display overall.

KLM-Line

May 8, 2007
Munich
So Clarkson is good for ... PIMs? Bolland showing how contribution is done the right way by scoring infront of the net.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
whatever 7-4 and we have looked terrible so far this season. I'm praying we eventually will get better.

Asif16*

Ranger still sucks major ballz. For how many more game can we use the excuse "Let him adjust to the NHL game" can we use?? smh

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Well, maybe we'll win a game when Clarkson get's back... oh, wait!!!

Shiit!

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
You know your team was in penalty trouble when McClement is out there for 20 minutes.

Still a long way to go though. These games will happen to every team.

stavs*

Oct 11, 2010
Toronto
i swear if i paid ACC's ticket prices to see that POS game I would probably cry myself to sleep thinking about the 100's of other ways that money could have been put to better use.

team was terrible on ice, deserved the loss. Refs were crap as well, but I'm not going to put much blame on them. good wake up call for the boys. Get your **** together for tomorrow.

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
Wow. What a ******** of ****. I'd skate them until their parents vomited. Joke of an effort. Brutal.

7-2 were the penalties in case anyone was wondering.

Hanta Yo

Bag it up
Jan 28, 2009
Toronto
Once again, showed barely any compete level aside from a hand few of players. Sometimes they still manage to win, but tonight wasn't one of those nights.

Some of the mental mistakes on from the D were just laughable.

Mindrust

Feb 28, 2013
Kadri needs a better team. I lost count of how many times his teammates fanned.

Also, **** the refs!!! These guys should get canned.

I'm probably not gonna watch another Leafs game for a while...

**** Lupul too. You get paid 5.5m per season and you can't even be arsed to wear some god damn blockers? **** off man.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
We played like crap but the refs were absolutely awful this game. Everytime they fell down we got a tripping call but you'd need about 3 hands to count the number of times they tripped us with no call, by the end of it I was just laughing at how awful it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad