This Lockout is going to last forever: NHL fired HALF its Employees Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
adurn said:
Wait, wait, wait, hold the phone.

Bettman makes $3 million? Of all the incompetent buttnuts in the world, he gets paid $3 million a year to ruin a once thriving league? This angers me to no end. What in his past (non)accomplishments warrants $3 million, much less a RAISE?

How anybody thought a former NBA executive could effectively run ANY hockey league, much less the biggest in the world, is beyond me.

Hey now.. that's crazy talk.. executives and owners DESERVE that money. They are the ones who make this game, not the players. Why give some lowly player 1.8 million when he does nothing for the game, when you can pay the commissioner 3 million. Now THAT is being fiscally responsible!

Russian Fan

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
adurn said:
Wait, wait, wait, hold the phone.

Bettman makes $3 million? Of all the incompetent buttnuts in the world, he gets paid $3 million a year to ruin a once thriving league? This angers me to no end. What in his past (non)accomplishments warrants $3 million, much less a RAISE?

How anybody thought a former NBA executive could effectively run ANY hockey league, much less the biggest in the world, is beyond me.

[SARCASM]
no , no , no !!!!

You don't understand , Gary Bettman is doing every he CAN for the LOVE OF THE GAME !! This 3M$ salary is more than the average salary but nonetheless he's underpaid considering the stars of the game are being paid 10M$.[/SARCASM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->