This is starting to feel like a NY Giants season early

richardsequalscup*

Lord I hope that I'm wrong. Sure is hard to win in this sport when you don't tank seasons on purpose like so many other organizations. At this point other than getting healthy, I have no idea what direction this team should go in.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Naw because the Rangers have a farm team, trade can happen, and the roster now will look very different as soon as December.

Also, we don't have to see Justin Tuck dance around on commercials.

goalsequalvictory

Apr 28, 2013
Lord I hope that I'm wrong. Sure is hard to win in this sport when you don't tank seasons on purpose like so many other organizations. At this point other than getting healthy, I have no idea what direction this team should go in.

You’ve hit the nail on the head. The team is missing 3 of it’s top 6, including it’s two best scorers, and 2/3rds of it’s first line. Until we see them come back, don’t see how we can judge what this team really is going to be. There’s certainly warning bells, but to make a judgment without seeing the entire team is silly.

richardsequalscup*

I told myself this was going to be good when everybody got healthy. However, this Nash thing is not good. He keeps getting concussions. This is why it is so crucial for Kreider to become a consistent 25-25 guy at worst. They need a power forward on this team that can score if Nash isn't playing. He's really letting the organization down. There is no reason with his size, skating and shot that he can't get 25 goals in this sleep in the NHL.

richardsequalscup*

The Giants have won two Super Bowls in the last six years. Big difference.

There is no difference at all. This wasn't a thread comparing the history of two organizations. It was a thread comparing the season that the Giants are having THIS year to the season this team might have. A season where nobody stays healthy and everything that can go wrong does go wrong.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
There is no difference at all. This wasn't a thread comparing the history of two organizations. It was a thread comparing the season that the Giants are having THIS year to the season this team might have. A season where nobody stays healthy and everything that can go wrong does go wrong.

I'm a huge Giants fans but it's funny the the Rangers have a better record than the Giants now.

Very different sport with different developmental paths.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville

Honestly the two sports are totally different and the only thing they have in common is they are both sucking currently. Beyond that I don't know why this even warrants its own thread.

Point of thread: "The Rangers are sucking like the Giants."

Okay great, I think we've said all that needs to be said on this topic.

Feb 27, 2002
NYC

And I refuse to look at just this season. There has been over a decade of incompetence here.

I can stomach a bad Giants season because there has been success and I have a lot more faith in the coach, GM and owner moving forward.

SkjeiPls

May 21, 2013
Except the Giants only play 16 games and we play 82.

I'll start worrying once it hits December.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad