This is a good team

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
We're supposed to be a bad team. We've got a young team and some vets who have little to no value around the league, yet somehow we are finding ways to win. Lundqvist is supposed to be in decline.

We're in a rebuild and this team can't even do that right.

Reactions: Ori

Rangerfans

Oct 12, 2008
We're supposed to be a bad team. We've got a young team and some vets who have little to no value around the league, yet somehow we are finding ways to win. Lundqvist is supposed to be in decline.

We're in a rebuild and this team can't even do that right.

Just because we have some momentum does not mean we are a good team.

We gave up 40+ shots. Like clockwork, Hank is bailing the team out.

Contrary to popular opinions:

I enjoy the coaching staff.
I am glad Jimmy Vesey is having success. He works his ass off.
We are still a bottom-5 team.

Drew4u

Jul 22, 2016
6th last while other teams have games in hand... not exactly a good start.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
912@70-5.jpg

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I don't think we're good. Seems like a bump of that poorly-worded thread about being better than the consensus opinion would have been just fine.

If this is supposed to be the annual "This is a Bad Hockey Team" thread, but in reverse, then okay, I get it.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
We only have 3 non shootout wins on the season, thats second worst in the league behind Florida. So no this is not a good hockey team

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I don't think we're a good team but I don't think we're necessarily going to be a terrible team. By all rights we should have lost tonight but there may have been a couple other games we could have or should have won--the Calgary game comes to mind. The Rangers were the rested team here and yet we were pinned in our end for a major portion of tonight's game. Henrik stole it. The other thing is Buffalo has a couple elite talents but overall they're not all that great either. Their sum of parts underachieves a bit and when our sum of parts overachieves and/or our goalie stands on his head we have a real chance to beat them.

Reactions: NCRanger

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I don't think we're good. Seems like a bump of that poorly-worded thread about being better than the consensus opinion would have been just fine.

If this is supposed to be the annual "This is a Bad Hockey Team" thread, but in reverse, then okay, I get it.

Thanks, man.

Reactions: nyr2k2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad