This is a Bad Hockey Team 2019-20

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
Still an idiot or just a moron now?

for scratching staal, hes gets a big :thumbu: from me. about time he saw what we all saw. the kids don't seem to be struggling yet.

its nice to be proven right.

the best part of no staal- other than improved defense, is not having to hear how great he is during the broadcasts.

that was nauseating.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
about time he saw what we all saw.
You really believe that Quinn, Gorton and JD were all missing something you weren't?
the kids don't seem to be struggling yet.
You know perfectly well that their play will be uneven
Beating your chest after two games? Again, not sure with whom you were having this debate with.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
You really believe that Quinn, Gorton and JD were all missing something you weren't?

yes. staal was a boat anchor for the entire defense.

You know perfectly well that their play will be uneven

well of course. i can live with that. they are worlds better than marc staal.

Beating your chest after two games? Again, not sure with whom you were having this debate with.

what took them so long ? 2 of the most complete defensive games this season. yep.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
In which case, I do not see how you do not lobby Dolan as you clearly see things much better than Quinn, Gorton and JD.

Beating your chest after two games is not the same thing as beating it after 20. Or 40.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
In which case, I do not see how you do not lobby Dolan as you clearly see things much better than Quinn, Gorton and JD.

Beating your chest after two games is not the same thing as beating it after 20. Or 40.

being disagreeable and or a contrarian might seem trendy and edgy but at this point, im not sure of the motive. its time to let go of the staal thing.

remove staal = 2 convincing wins. 4-1 and 2-1 against 2 quality opponents. its not 20 games ill give you that but its 2 in a row in convincing fashion and i dont see staal returning anytime soon. all those who said remove staal at all costs seem to be finding some redemption here.

overall defense seems faster, more organized and that 3rd period against nashville on the road was pretty impressive.

marching marc staal out there for 18 mins per night doesnt seem like such a good idea now but only 2 games ago, it seemed a forgone conclusion that he would never sit.

now it seems he may never play again.

the nauseating corporate msg shills trying to convince us of staal's positive impact on and off the ice was getting to a point where it was not believable and i question why it took so long to see that a change needed to be made. i blame the entire organization for spoon feeding us this garbage.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
MSG shills are not hard to figure out. This happens everywhere:

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.” -Upton Sinclair

Reactions: Raspewtin

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
being disagreeable and or a contrarian might seem trendy and edgy but at this point, im not sure of the motive. its time to let go of the staal thing.
My overall point was that the chances of you seeing something that all three of Quinn, Gorton and JD could not is not very high.
remove staal = 2 convincing wins. 4-1 and 2-1 against 2 quality opponents. its not 20 games ill give you that but its 2 in a row in convincing fashion and i dont see staal returning anytime soon. all those who said remove staal at all costs seem to be finding some redemption here.

overall defense seems faster, more organized and that 3rd period against nashville on the road was pretty impressive.
No one was actually debating on whether or not the defense would be better with or without him. You were railing against him being in the line up and I gave you what I thought was the organizational rationale for playing him. At no point were we discussing my view point on him actually playing.
now it seems he may never play again.
Two games does not an entire season make.
the nauseating corporate msg shills trying to convince us of staal's positive impact on and off the ice was getting to a point where it was not believable and i question why it took so long to see that a change needed to be made. i blame the entire organization for spoon feeding us this garbage.
Such wording never entered the discussion of why I believed he was playing. That is fairly far from the points that I was outlining to you.

But whatever. Lindgren, who I like a lot, has earned the trust of the coaching staff in a very short period of time. Let's hope that his play continues to dictate it.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
for scratching staal, hes gets a big :thumbu: from me. about time he saw what we all saw. the kids don't seem to be struggling yet.

the best part of no staal- other than improved defense, is not having to hear how great he is during the broadcasts.

that was nauseating.

The broadcasters kiss everyone's ass. It's basically their job, especially under the Dolan regime.

What's nauseating is somehow insinuating that this is only connected to Staal because you hate him.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
The broadcasters kiss everyone's ass. It's basically their job, especially under the Dolan regime.

What's nauseating is somehow insinuating that this is only connected to Staal because you hate him.

oh i hate no one. staals time has come and gone.

i dislike watching this team run around and try to play defense shorthanded because they are marching out staal every 3rd shift.

thats over. atleast.

Anttiup32

Jan 29, 2018
What do you guys think about Rangers pretty much openly admitting the schedule got to them last week vs Flyers?
Lemeiux, Mika, Strome and now Quinn have all made comments on it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad