This could be a really dumb idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tritone

Aug 26, 2003
Laval
Visit site
How about "who gives a flying rat's ass what anyone thinks ? "

Crosby plays his game and people either take to him or not. I really don't care how many millions of dollars are raked in or not on behalf of Crosby's marketing potential. I'm a hockey fan and I love hockey for just that ...HOCKEY .

These threads kind of irritate me to think that people even sit down taking the time to conceive of a more "marketable" Sidney ....if Americans don't like the Crosby they see, then just too damn bad , if Canadians don't like the Crosby they see, too damn bad.

If hockey turns into the HYPE CIRCUS that Basketball has become then I will seriously have to re-think why I watch it .

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Spungo said:
A 5'11, 160 lbs, skinny, pimply kid with a blonde afro carried the National Hockey League on his back for 20 years. Don't tell me Crosby "doesn't have the look".

Tiger Woods is one ugly son of a b.itch, but he was the saviour of Golf. Looks mean squat in male sports. It's all about performance.

Actually, Tiger Woods isn't bad looking at all (Particularly compared to the other, usually much older competitors) Not sure if I agree about men's looks meaning squat, but I personally haven't started watching any new sports purely based on how "hot" I thought an athlete looked.

HckyFght*

My money is on Crosby going to Gretzky's team, the Coyotes...They need a franchise savior and the league (GB) isn't going to let the South or the Great One go down in a whimper...
-HckyFght

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->