World Cup: Third-Place Play-off: Belgium vs. England, 7/14/2018

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Tielemans probably should have been starting over Fellaini the whole time.

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
Maybe the Dier, Delph, Loftus-Cheek trio was selected on the basis that they couldn't have been any worse last time it was used. Their ineptitude is exposing the defence.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Don't get the hate against the consolidation final. This is seen as an important game in my country, Norway. I know, there might be a different attitude in the great nations, but I am sure there are many people in the world watching this.

People complain but then still watch it. The way I see it, after this and the Final there's almost 2 years before international tournament football and a good month without interesting football of any type, so we may as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Also Germany always seem to win this when we play in it, because if Germany is in it, it actually is seen as a game we should win.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Before the game, Egil "Drillo" Olsen was complaining on the local TV about the English defence. Broken by design. He seems to have a point there.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
RLC needs to start games at Chelsea or be sold, no point him sitting on the bench. He needs regular game time

Reactions: Blender

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->