Third Jersey

steveoath

GHC 141
Jul 31, 2018
Blue and gold goat for me.

6rz41eE.jpg

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Generally not a fan of third jerseys - also don't they have to be the same colour scheme as the main jerseys? Ie some combo of navy blue, gold, silver & white??

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
What if it's the turdburgers? :sarcasm:

The fitting final gift from the atypical mind of Ted Black.

Proof of The Peter Principle. Once he was promoted from his toilet cleaning job the problems started....

How did we know when Turd Black was going to say something stupid? He opened his mouth....:dunce:

His working in Buffalo never seemed fair, as he was depriving a village somewhere of a perfectly good idiot...

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Speaking of jersey's (or parts thereof...) I am looking to obtain a white name plate with PERREAULT spelled out in blue caps for a CCM center ice authentic home white I own. Sabre lettering font required.

Just the name plate.

Any ideas who might be willing and able to do this? Seems like the shop that actually letters Sabres jerseys for end retailers would be the place to contact but I have no idea who that might be.

I haven't contacted The Sabre Store in KeyBank yet. Otherwise maybe, Dave and Adams? Laux? Any other ideas....?

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Speaking of jersey's (or parts thereof...) I am looking to obtain a white name plate with PERREAULT spelled out in blue caps for a CCM center ice authentic home white I own. Sabre lettering font required.

Just the name plate.

Any ideas who might be willing and able to do this? Seems like the shop that actually letters Sabres jerseys for end retailers would be the place to contact but I have no idea who that might be.

I haven't contacted The Sabre Store in KeyBank yet. Otherwise maybe, Dave and Adams? Laux? Any other ideas....?

Try the first two... I don’t think Laux does that.
Alross perhaps?

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Try the first two... I don’t think Laux does that.
Alross perhaps?
Thanks Z. Esp. the Alross suggestion. Laux used to do this kind of work way, way, way.... back when they were on Broadway near downtown (talking DECADES here because my dad used them for our little league football teams.)

But I've been out of the area so long that I've lost track of WNY embroidery businesses.

Reactions: Eichel9

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
Apparently season ticket holders are able to see the 50th anniversary patch after something was mailed out.

Apparently, they are emphatically not royal blue.

How deaf is this organization?

I really do wonder that myself.

The most bizarre thing about it is the Bills seem to get it......and the same people own both teams.

Look in the rafters for cripes sake....even Hasek’s banner is in the blue and gold we all want, though the vast majority of his time was in red, black, gray and white.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
I think I'm the only person that liked the red butter knives jersey. :laugh:

Having the AGH jersey as a third would be the best plan, though.

Reactions: Fezzy126

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
I think I'm the only person that liked the red butter knives jersey. :laugh:

Having the AGH jersey as a third would be the best plan, though.

You're not alone my friend, I like it better than any of our jerseys outside of the original royal blues

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->