Third best player on the Rangers

3rd best player on the Rangers?

• Total voters

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
This poll is too early to tell but went with Fox. He's something I haven't seen in a long time.. If ever.

IMO ADA, Fox and Shesty are 'elite'. I don't know at what level. Shesty has less than 10 games played. Fox is still a rookie. ADA just broke out.

but the future is bright

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
This poll is too early to tell but went with Fox. He's something I haven't seen in a long time.. If ever.

IMO ADA, Fox and Shesty are 'elite'. I don't know at what level. Shesty has less than 10 games played. Fox is still a rookie. ADA just broke out.

but the future is bright
For me it was a toss up between Tony D and Kreider. I went with Tony D because his offense on D has been spectacular.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Kaapo Hollweg

Jun 21, 2019
Igor is already the best on the list. Sure, this season in the NHL is a small sample size. But combine it with his insane KHL (and AHL) numbers... In a league of his own.

klingsor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Manhattan
Visit site
I think (hopefully) both Fox and DeAngelo could some day be in the Norris competition but for the Rangers to be perennial Cup contenders Shesterkin needs to be a Vezina candidate every year.

So, I voted for Shesterkin.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Ultimately it will probably be Shesterkin or Fox but right now I'd have to choose the defenseman who is 5th in the league in scoring at that position.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Shesterkin for sure until he proves otherwise. 9-1 to start is incredible. Then Fox, Then kreider, Trouba,DeAngelo, Strome,Buchnevich.

Drew4u

Jul 22, 2016
Igor then Fox. Nothing against DeAngelo, just think that Fox could do just as well on the PP and is Elite defensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad