InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
giphy.gif

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Hope you have a good party. Its Midsummer here, so 3day weekend and I might have time to watch the draft. Will there be any stream from TSN or some other broadcaster? The draft I mean, not the party. Though I might watch one from the latter as well.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Hope you have a good party. Its Midsummer here, so 3day weekend and I might have time to watch the draft. Will there be any stream from TSN or some other broadcaster? The draft I mean, not the party. Though I might watch one from the latter as well.

Sportsnet (in Canada) and NHL Network (in the US) will be broadcasting it. Not sure if it will be streamed. If not the fan960 will have an audio stream on their website

Also I'm disappointed that we couldn't make the Finland draft part happen

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Also I'm disappointed that we couldn't make the Finland draft part happen

There's always the next year. And the company I work now has a summer cottage in one of the islands at Baltic Sea available for staff to rent for a really reasonable price ;)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Also, I'm on the road. Calgarians hide your women because mef is on the prowl

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I might be able to make it later in the evening. May not be there until 9-ish though, would probably have to do some heavy drinking to catch up.

Meth I'll text you before I head over there to make sure nobody's passed out in gutters yet.

Haha. For sure. Worst case I have a couple bottles of Tequila and one of Whiskey with me that will be at the hotel lol

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
My day tomorrow shouldn't be too difficult, workwise. I should be able to be there right around 5. I'll text Method and/or Deebz before I head down there.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
My day tomorrow shouldn't be too difficult, workwise. I should be able to be there right around 5. I'll text Method and/or Deebz before I head down there.

I'll text you my 'new" number. Maybe I should just mass text it to everyone lol

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I will try to leave work early so that I can get there in good time. Shouldn't be an issue as Fridays are pretty quiet usually.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I called Schanks to double check that the draft will be on with the Stamps playing at the same time. They confirmed both will be on and will have sound for both (I assume in different parts). Also confirmed coming in around 4 it will be easy to get a big enough table/seating area.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad