OT: Third Annual CFHF Draft Party: June 23 Shanks South **5:00pm**

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
cut_zpslu5dr2jm.png

The draft is 3 months away, this means it is time to plan the annual draft party.

The 1st round is being held on June 23rd, I assume at 6pm as per usual.

I will indeed be heading up to Calgary again this year, I already have the time off work and just need to hear back about the hotel. This year however I am planning on staying an extra night and heading home on the Monday rather than Sunday.

I think Schanks is definitely the way to go again, after having it at the South location in 2015 and North in 2016 there are definite advantages to both. I will start a poll as to the preferred location. The poll will close in 2 months.

GUEST LIST
Meth
UC
II
Hox
Deebz
Ace/LB
Janko
FF
CI
Flaming Satan - maybe

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I hope this is posted early enough so that Deebz can plan his vacation at the same time again :sarcasm:

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
woot woooooot! Can't wait. I am pretty indifferent about the location. I prefer Schanks North, but will go wherever works out best for everyone.

I still have the name tag from Draft Party II!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
woot woooooot! Can't wait. I am pretty indifferent about the location. I prefer Schanks North, but will go wherever works out best for everyone.

I still have the name tag from Draft Party II!
I like the atmosphere in North better, but I found south easier for everyone to get to. So I am kind of in the same boat.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
This one is gonna take forever with us having to wait until pick #31 :sarcasm:

Prefer North, probably still make my way south if needed. I promised to show up so MM can try and whack me with his crutches for all my smart aleck comments since the last one.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
voted north but south is fine if that is ehat ppl want

also

i should ask if i am invited or not

also

i still want my name tag :D

also

the edmonton board does not like me so i guess that officially makes me one of you so deal with it

also

i descaled the keurig today

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
voted north but south is fine if that is ehat ppl want

also

i should ask if i am invited or not

also

i still want my name tag :D

also

the edmonton board does not like me so i guess that officially makes me one of you so deal with it

also

i descaled the keurig today
When the Wild are eliminated in round 1 you can join Brock Anton on our Bandwagon and it is an open invitation, so yeah you'd be welcome.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
I voted "Other" because I have no preference of Schanks North or South. North works since I stay in the NW when in Calgary, and the south location works because I can drive straight there from Lethbridge.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I wish but my fat ass in Mexico at the end of June would be awful, I'd melt like butter in the sun

I'm kidding anyways, I'm not going on vacation :laugh:

I much prefer the north location because it's five mins from my house, whereas the south location is a solid 45 min drive lol

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
They are both 25-35 minutes from my hotel. So honestly I don't care either way

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
II or Hox, can you delete my vote? I want to look into cab fares and transit routes and vote again after I have more info

edit: upon further research can you change my vote to south? the difference in cost is close to $10 even if i take an uber

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad