Think how authentic ice hockey (the whole thing) is going to feel and sound through television sets?

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
This gon be so beautiful. Y'all been in those father, uncle games when y'alls uncles or cousins played hockey at rinks where there was almost no people at all. A couple of mothers here and there and some sons ofs. Mayne remember that FEELING. The puck is being sounded, all skating sounds so clear. The breaks, shoot ins. Shots. Yelling. People calling some suckas all the time B. Coaches all warmed up and kicking their tires. It's the greatest life of all. For ice hockey human beings like us. We can now again hear everythang. And its the NHL. This is beautiful I'm so greatful of life and this blessing. Thank you Gary. He the best like khaled is.

People are going to experience ice hockey at nhl level for the first time this way. Natural, pure. All things will be like in forest life. Like alaska or finland, canada. That's real right thurr. Like put y'alls coats on cause this that life. Y'all can HEAR it all now. Smell it all. I'm so thankful and really high on this plan. It's going to be something. All y'all sceptics will be surprised. Y'all ain't never , ever seen this type of experience ever. NHL will use it to the fullest. Y'all will know y'alls favourite players and coached even better after this one. You'll get closer, even if we is further away. Think how deep that goes in this.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Its going to look like the apocalypse. The score board should keep us distracted. Just put a booing machine in our home games forbthe stinkin refs because you know we are going to need it

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Its going to look like the apocalypse. The score board should keep us distracted. Just put a booing machine in our home games forbthe stinkin refs because you know we are going to need it
Their going to do that boo that thang sire, for surely. Also they gon put out so many historical crowd sounds by bettman and all those great torontonian crowds with sundin belfour (drunk) tucker and domi etc. All teams of course. So many cheers and all. Mayne that gon be tough cookie to swallow but yeah, it's going to taste like sweet peach all through. I love life this is good for the brains and television sets in the whole wide world. In europe, china, usa, canada, switzerland, island, africa and all that ball.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013

I forget which sport it was but they were piping ambient crowd noise into an empty stadium to make the TV experience more enjoyable.

Reactions: Wafflewhipper

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
We got our CERBread mayne, and now we git our Bettman Circus NHL style! That's the real dirt.

Gary Bettman, the new emperor of da world!!!

:naughty:

Him forcing hockey in the summer is a money grab. He said we have to continue hockey for the "integrity" of the sport.

What he means is , if we don't air something, we are going to have refund all the seat revenue, TV revenue/ Center Ice package, it will hurt our negotiation position when we renegotiate the American TV contract. Gary don;t pee on my leg and tell me its raining, tell it like it is , you are a money centric greedy troll that could care less about the "integrity" of the game.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Him forcing hockey in the summer is a money grab. He said we have to continue hockey for the "integrity" of the sport.

What he means is , if we don't air something, we are going to have refund all the seat revenue, TV revenue/ Center Ice package, it will hurt our negotiation position when we renegotiate the American TV contract. Gary don;t pee on my leg and tell me its raining, tell it like it is , you are a money centric greedy troll that could care less about the "integrity" of the game.

I believe he actually said he is doing it for tha fans. LOL.

I believe integrity has to do with the playoff format. LOL.

13pacheco31

Jan 17, 2014
In soccer they've been dubbing over fan tracks to make it sound like there's a crowd. I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same thing for these games

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Hockey players can come to Toronto but baseball players cannot?

Baseball players were allowed in Toronto. The difference is that Toronto is a hub for hockey while MBL wanted players flying in and out of Toronto, which was deemed risky. The minister was on TSN radio 1050 this morning. You should give a listen for his reasoning.

Reactions: The Spring Samauri

markh100

Aug 11, 2005
Toronto
Hockey players can come to Toronto but baseball players cannot?

It's pretty obvious - The hockey teams are all going to be locked down in a bubble for the entire tournament, and it's only two months in duration. Pulling this off is easy.

I don't think there will be a 2020/21 season, though--for the same reason as baseball. Letting the Toronto Blue Jays play means that they would be travelling back and forth to the US all season. It means that different American teams are crossing the border every week.

I think the NHL is the only North American major league that is going to pull any of this off.

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
This gon be so beautiful. Y'all been in those father, uncle games when y'alls uncles or cousins played hockey at rinks where there was almost no people at all. ...

Don't worry, TV will find a way to mess this up. Either thru talking heads yapping or silly special effects over the audio track.

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
It's pretty obvious - The hockey teams are all going to be locked down in a bubble for the entire tournament, and it's only two months in duration. Pulling this off is easy.

I don't think there will be a 2020/21 season, though--for the same reason as baseball. Letting the Toronto Blue Jays play means that they would be travelling back and forth to the US all season. It means that different American teams are crossing the border every week.

I think the NHL is the only North American major league that is going to pull any of this off.

Easy? OK.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
In soccer they've been dubbing over fan tracks to make it sound like there's a crowd. I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same thing for these games
Some streaming services (DAZN for example) have streamed games with the option of having stadium sounds or not. Nice having the option.

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
Baseball players were allowed in Toronto. The difference is that Toronto is a hub for hockey while MBL wanted players flying in and out of Toronto, which was deemed risky. The minister was on TSN radio 1050 this morning. You should give a listen for his reasoning.

I realize the difference but think it's too risky at this time to bring any professional athletes into Canada even if they promise to self isolate.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I realize the difference but think it's too risky at this time to bring any professional athletes into Canada even if they promise to self isolate.
It's gon be a real difficulty one starting that next season sire. Right now we gon get a real fix of great ice hockey and also make a huge difference with all these special effects and all the great sound we can live through the nhl play :clap: Broadcasters and them will learn so much bout this dirt here and they gon be so ready for the next season. Using all their money and talent on the sound and all. Music will be played hard. Also historical crowd noise will be used and that'll be so much fun. Us fans and human beings are just useless and they can use robots in the stands. We can just watch through our television sets and live it all through our souls and veins. Hearing all kinds of sound in our head and brain. This is the life baby, and we in it sire for life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad