Think ahead! If you want breaking news tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

not quite yoda

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Leafs lunch is garbage. It is my understanding that it is hosted by ex-sportsnet guy Watters. Back in February, he was like "THE DEAL IS DONE! THE DEAL IS DONE!" on tv just because he felt that 66 and 99 joining the meetings meant there was an agreement in principle.

That show is full of falserumours like the Gauthier to MTL trade all last season.

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
The Macho Man said:
Leafs lunch is garbage. It is my understanding that it is hosted by ex-sportsnet guy Watters. Back in February, he was like "THE DEAL IS DONE! THE DEAL IS DONE!" on tv just because he felt that 66 and 99 joining the meetings meant there was an agreement in principle.

That show is full of falserumours like the Gauthier to MTL trade all last season.

Learn the definition of a rumor.

Leafs Lunch has broken many news pieces that held true. I'm not telling people to listen to it. I'm just recommending it. And there is no Leaf bias here because during the lockout there wasn't much Leafs to talk about anyways. So listen up if you want a good hockey radio show.

Jeff Marek

Jul 11, 2005
Nothing big CBA-wise on the show this afternoon other than Larry Brooks of the NY Post at 12:30 talking about the leagues revenue sharing model.

Oh and "hi", great board you guys have running here.

AH

Nov 21, 2004
Woodbridge, ON
Good to have you aboard Jeff (if that in fact is you). Love your work on Mojo (even if I do hate the Leafs with a passion).

X0ssbar

Not a Leafs fan but I enjoy this program immensely - at least until the lockout officially ends that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->