Things you Hated

Status
Not open for further replies.

CH Wizard

Theo Fleury celebrating a goal !! It was painful to watch ! But it was still funny sometimes !! :)

silver_made*

McSorely's illegal stick.
Robitaille for Tocchet.
Firing Doug MacLean
Trading Pavel Bure for Petr Taticek/Filip Novak
Anaheim hiring bryan murray, period.
Giguere's hold out.

hotgoalie11565

Jun 5, 2004
Farmington, Minnesota
To expand on the lockout, how about the guys who went to Europe willing to play for about 10% of what they would make in the NHL if they would work with the owners? Granted, there are two sides to every argument. But like I said before, the NHLPA won't accept a salary cap but will play in Europe for considerably less money? Somehow it doesn't exactly make sense to me.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Any and all arena gimmickry or atmosphere that did not exist in the Boston Garden.

Any and all carpetbagging by NHL owners from 1993-97.

Any and all moves or decisions made by Gary Bettman.

Any and all pain-free days for Ulf Samuelsson.

GoM

Dec 17, 2003
Toronto
dailyfaceoff.com
I like Theo celebrating the goal

Pure unadultered joy...he looked lik ea little kid out there (his stature helped). Sure, I'd want to kill him if I was on the opposing team, but he llooks so damn happy....

John Flyers Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Malefic74 said:
2. The noticeable decline in good hitting. Used to be whan certain teams were coming to town you knew there were going to be be good, hard, clean checks all over the place. Now? I'll go 3 or 4 games in row before I see one good hit.

I couldn't disagree more with this point. The game today is far more physical than it used to be. Less fighting, but far more hitting.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
KOVALEV10 said:
Pat quinn's gum
Boston beating Mtl in Game 4 2004 overtime after Kovalev was slashed.

LOL. You mean: Boston beating MTL in game 4 2004 ot after Kovalev decided to show off his acting skills midway through an OT period?

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
KOVALEV10 said:
You obviously dont know how much it hurts when you're slashed during a game. It is soooo easy for Souray or anyone to say that you shouldnt stop playing after being slashed but I bet everyone would do that if it were to happen to them. Oh and Souray is also my favorite player so dont think that I'm saying that cuz I dont like him. One more thing, Souray is so stupid that instead of moving out of Kovalev's way he goes crashing into him which leads to the Boston goal.

R u KIDDING me? Your seriously sticking up for Kovy and saying it hurt him? Wow...if that hurt him then get him a FAR away has hockey as you get get him...he just isnt a man. They wear $200 gloves so if someones stick tabs you in the hand it wont HURT. But I guess Kovy bought the cheap gloves? :dunno:

KOVALEV10*

FLYLine4LIFE said:
R u KIDDING me? Your seriously sticking up for Kovy and saying it hurt him? Wow...if that hurt him then get him a FAR away has hockey as you get get him...he just isnt a man. They wear $200 gloves so if someones stick tabs you in the hand it wont HURT. But I guess Kovy bought the cheap gloves? :dunno:

Bro just think about it for a sec. Kovalev, the man who was cheered more then anyone else in Montreal including Koivu during that playoff series and who had lead the habs to winning the third game and almost the 4th game.. all of a sudden would leave the puck there and start putting on an act seeing that he's the only man back and that there is a Boston forward coming his way? I dont think so man but I dont think I could convince you as you live in New York and judging by that you're probably angry about the fact that he didnt play well when he was sporting the Rangers jersey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->