Things you Hated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keetz

Sep 14, 2004
Little Falls
the flyers pants in the early eighties. What was that? or the flying v Vancovers funky jersey a few years later.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
  • Gary Bettman
  • Kerry Frasers hair
  • Dale Puritin backing down from Eric Cariens (pukes)
  • Peter Nedveds St. Louis contract
  • Fox trax
  • One piece sticks
  • Division and confrence name changes
  • Slap Shot 2
  • 4-3 Overtime PP

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
#66 said:
  • Gary Bettman
  • Kerry Frasers hair
  • Dale Puritin backing down from Eric Cariens (pukes)
  • Peter Nedveds St. Louis contract
  • Fox trax
  • One piece sticks
  • Division and confrence name changes
  • Slap Shot 2
  • 4-3 Overtime PP

NO LOVE FOR THE FOX TRAX?? WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT??? :lol

KOVALEV10*

Pat quinn's gum
Boston beating Mtl in Game 4 2004 overtime after Kovalev was slashed.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
KOVALEV10 said:
Pat quinn's gum
Boston beating Mtl in Game 4 2004 overtime after Kovalev was slashed.

Kovalev insulting every kid who dreamed of playing in the NHL by not participating in the play and causing his team to lose after getting slashed. Redeemed by Sheldon Souray telling the press that that isn't what NHLers do in the playoffs.

KOVALEV10*

Bring Back Bucky said:
Kovalev insulting every kid who dreamed of playing in the NHL by not participating in the play and causing his team to lose after getting slashed. Redeemed by Sheldon Souray telling the press that that isn't what NHLers do in the playoffs.

You obviously dont know how much it hurts when you're slashed during a game. It is soooo easy for Souray or anyone to say that you shouldnt stop playing after being slashed but I bet everyone would do that if it were to happen to them. Oh and Souray is also my favorite player so dont think that I'm saying that cuz I dont like him. One more thing, Souray is so stupid that instead of moving out of Kovalev's way he goes crashing into him which leads to the Boston goal.

kmad

riot survivor
Jun 16, 2003
Vancouver
-glowing puck
-Ville Nieminen's face
-Hasek's diving
-North Stars moving
-Nordiques moving
-everything Messier ever did in Vancouver
-making the light jerseys away, dark jerseys home

Kravitch

I voted Winnipeg leaving.

As for "others":

- This years Stanley Cup finals and how it was looked at as "Tampa Bay vs. Canada".

- People calling Bertuzzi a "crimminal"

- Game 7 of the 1994 finals

- Youngblood (Nearly stabbed my eyes out after watching that POS)

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
KOVALEV10 said:
You obviously dont know how much it hurts when you're slashed during a game. It is soooo easy for Souray or anyone to say that you shouldnt stop playing after being slashed but I bet everyone would do that if it were to happen to them. Oh and Souray is also my favorite player so dont think that I'm saying that cuz I dont like him. One more thing, Souray is so stupid that instead of moving out of Kovalev's way he goes crashing into him which leads to the Boston goal.

Sorry, I know exactly what it feels like. Ask Bob Baun or Bernie Geoffrion, who both played playoff games on broken legs, whether or not they think it's okay to give up on a play cause you have a boo-boo. Good thing Alexei wasn't on the '84 Oilers when he pulled that stunt, cause Messier may well have killed him in the dressing room. ;)

KOVALEV10*

Bring Back Bucky said:
Sorry, I know exactly what it feels like. Ask Bob Baun or Bernie Geoffrion, who both played playoff games on broken legs, whether or not they think it's okay to give up on a play cause you have a boo-boo. Good thing Alexei wasn't on the '84 Oilers when he pulled that stunt, cause Messier may well have killed him in the dressing room. ;)

Ya but Kovalev was MTL's best player in the playoffs and in round 1 of the entire playoffs he was also the best player along with Sakic and someone else. Oh and Im glad kovalev redeemed himself in the next game with 2 goals and 1 assists performance :) cuz u only had to be in MTL to know how much the fans were pissed at him.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
  • Jim Belushi: Doesn't do much for the image of us hockey fans
  • Arena Music getting more frequent, more redundant and alot louder
  • Gary Thorne
  • 2 line offside stopping a break away
  • Bettman's annual officiating crackdown
  • The Rangers payroll
  • Bertuzzi Apologia
  • Jornos like Max Kellerman dismising the sport out of hand
  • Red Wings fans who fled Michigan to live here constantly high horsing the Denver Hockey community
  • Brian Marchment
  • Larry Brook's latest rumor

se7en*

Hasbro said:
Arena Music getting more frequent, more redundant and alot louder

I agree - I miss the organs and have had enough with the cheesy Jock Jam music.

Others:

Changing the Smythe, Adams, Norris & Parick divisions to cheesy vanilla names like Central, Northwest, etc.

These coporate arena names. I miss Northlands Coliseum and Olympic Saddledome, etc.

KariyaIsGod*

Can I vote more than once for Hull's NO GOAL that gave the Stars the cup...

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
What drove me over the edge, and lead me to drop my Bruins season tickets four years ago, was overexpansion. The NHL was a decent league until it grew to from 26 to 30 teams. This meant that nights when the Flyers came to town were replaced with nights watching Nashville and Atlanta. UUGGHHH!! I'd like to see a CBA resolution, but consider this: there are FOUR Division I college games to go see in Boston tonight. Hockey options abound everywhere, for fans as well as members of the NHLPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad