OT: Things to see in Toronto?

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Still haven't been to the Ripleys aquarium, it's apparently amazing but has horrid lines during peak hours and on weekends. Walked by it several times going to Jays games and it looked packed. I'd actually go in this order: The steamwhistle tour,ripleys,CN Tower and Jays game. Afterwards go to the tilted kilt or something similar. All of these are just minutes from each other.

ForSpareParts*

A lot of bad suggestions here. Do any of you people actually live in Toronto?!

the AGO
brickworks
The Distillery District
High Park
Dundas and Ossington for food and nightlife. The Lakeview is a real beacon and is open 24-7.
The Junction (antiques, furniture, reclaimed oddities)
The Gladstone Hotel
Bloor St. Between Landsdowne and Spadina (good walking, people watching, shops, cafés, restaurants)

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
A lot of bad suggestions here. Do any of you people actually live in Toronto?!

the AGO
brickworks
The Distillery District
High Park
Dundas and Ossington for food and nightlife. The Lakeview is a real beacon and is open 24-7.
The Junction (antiques, furniture, reclaimed oddities)
The Gladstone Hotel
Bloor St. Between Landsdowne and Spadina (good walking, people watching, shops, cafés, restaurants)

The junction? :help::facepalm:

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
Last time I was in Toronto, which was a long time ago, I caught a Leafs game at Maple Leaf Gardens, went to the HHOF, and the CN Tower. I also took a really slow train ride with the wife from Windsor to Toronto. We stopped at really small towns for way too long.

TankNationTillDeath

Pylon4Sale
Jan 10, 2014
Toronto
forget everything... bypass Toronto and just go to the downer lol.

Yes, Downers is a must, and if too full head to Crystals or Seductions right next door.. and after Seduction, you can head to the massage parlour at the back called sensations for a quickie.. everyone's done it, however, those 'ladies' at sensations are the Ovie Line of happy time - worth a lot and never head off for a change.

Banic

Jun 23, 2010
Toronto
Yes, Downers is a must, and if too full head to Crystals or Seductions right next door.. and after Seduction, you can head to the massage parlour at the back called sensations for a quickie.. everyone's done it, however, those 'ladies' at sensations are the Ovie Line of happy time - worth a lot and never head off for a change.

Sounds like a family/gf friendly trip.

LeafsFIO*

You've had a lot of time to think about this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad