Post-Game Talk: They're sweating in New Jersey: Panthers destroy Habs 5-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I hope the team dont go into the Team and believes its a self runner, Montreal is pretty good lately, no matter they have a lot of Injuries. The last 6 Games was only 1 Goal different games or high scoreing Games. So no matter what they really give any Team a hard fight. And we must take every game serious dont get lazy the race is real.

WaitingForThatCab

Gas up the Lombo
Mar 11, 2017
I think it would be sadly fitting for the team that went stride for stride with Tampa Bay the other night to go out and choke on applesauce tonight.

Miami Panther

Jun 24, 2006
Miami, FL
I think it would be sadly fitting for the team that went stride for stride with Tampa Bay the other night to go out and choke on applesauce tonight.

That's not pessimistic or anything...

The Panthers of old would choke. Boughner's Panthers have the mental fortitude and will to win. That said, let's see how they respond tonight. I presume they are pissed off after losing to Tampa, so they should come out with a chip on their shoulder.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

The Panthers of old would choke. Boughner's Panthers have the mental fortitude and will to win. That said, let's see how they respond tonight. I presume they are pissed off after losing to Tampa, so they should come out with a chip on their shoulder.
I think you need a display picture change lol

WaitingForThatCab

Gas up the Lombo
Mar 11, 2017

I do think we are a playoff team, I just need to see them prove it.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
We just need one FA signing. Move Bjugs for a dman and sign Kovy. I'm so hyped for his return, one of my favorite players. (I know Florida's a pipe dream but until he's on another team I'll keep hoping).

Reactions: BabyBarkov

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Recent win over Buffalo taught me a lot about this coaching staff and these players, maybe even more than the recent results against the various powerhouses.

There's a level of maturity we haven't seen since those cagey '96 vets clutched and grabbed their way to the Finals.

This team seems to take every opponent seriously, and that's incredibly important.

Like Barkov said today:

"Right now, in this situation, everything is all about us. We need to play our best games every night."

Sounds like a captain to me.

Reactions: Sportpsych90

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Good Lord.

This wait for puck drop has been UNBEARABLE. I am so damn antsy right now.

Both for the 4:00 Avalance v Jackets game and obviously ours.

HURRY IT UP ALREADY

kramer-freaking-out-Jerry-Seinfeld-seinfeld-calm-down-1376957747g.gif

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

I think NJD have the toughest schedule but they have us and them beating out CBJ. March 22nd will be the first playoff game of the year for our guys.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
If you want your daily laugh for the day.....direct your attention to the trade boards please.

Patches (EXTENDED!) + Scherbak + 2nd for Trocheck and our 1st.
Its getting to Edmonton levels, they are going to be forced into some sort of a stupid trade for a center.

Think Hall for Larsson. Matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->