They're all still in New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

futurcorerock

Nov 15, 2003
Columbus, OH
Smail said:
Right now Quebec's government is center-right to hard-right.
sorry, i got mixed up. International bell curve is mixed compared to America's.

Aside, back to the topic. People keep telling me they aren't in NY and are citing Sportsnet as their source. are there any links?

SuperUnknown

Mar 14, 2002
Visit site
futurcorerock said:
sorry, i got mixed up. International bell curve is mixed compared to America's.

Aside, back to the topic. People keep telling me they aren't in NY and are citing Sportsnet as their source. are there any links?

Np, Quebec's government used to be center-left. The province is known as leaning towards center-left too. It just happens that this time around we have politicians that are to the right.

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
I'm still in disbelief that Lemieux and Gretzky didn't walk out of there with a proposal to be voted on by both sides... it seems to me that the 42.5 wasn't the big issue this time though, it was revenue sharing and arbitration

its also the PA's fault because everyone thought they had another proposal

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Devilsfanatic said:
Goodenow added: "While I don't play hockey, I am their boss, and they bring in the money for me, I sat around, insulted many people, and Im still freakin' rich!"

Goodenow isn't getting paid during the lockout.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
bcrt2000 said:
its also the PA's fault because everyone thought they had another proposal

Why is it the PA's fault? The owners invited them to the meeting. If that was the case, the owners shouldn't have called a meeting if they didn't have a meaningful offer. They wasted everyone's time and energy yesterday, including mine.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
go kim johnsson said:
Why is it the PA's fault? The owners invited them to the meeting. If that was the case, the owners shouldn't have called a meeting if they didn't have a meaningful offer. They wasted everyone's time and energy yesterday, including mine.
How did it waste your time and energy. I would suggest you get on with your life and let them work out a deal. They aren't holding a gun to your head telling you to follow this process.

Brewleaguer

Jan 31, 2005
Devilsfanatic said:
Yeah, the PA is taking in the sights, watching real people do real work, and getting paid peanuts. I heard that a doctor just walked by, and Linden, Guerin, and Goodenow all stopped him and said "Hey, you're a doctor right?" To which he replied "Yes, I am." Which caused the 3 to point and laugh and say, "hahahahaha we sat out of playing HOCKEY for a year, and we're still richer than you!" Goodenow added: "While I don't play hockey, I am their boss, and they bring in the money for me, I sat around, insulted many people, and Im still freakin' rich!"

:shakehead .... And as Gary pulls up in his Lexus and tells the Dr "Hop in, dinner is on me, I am still making my $3mil a year.

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
go kim johnsson said:

the thing is Goodenow is too stubborn to offer another deal, he wants to have the "process" to move on which basically means never give two proposals in a row

Albi

Nov 24, 2004
Claro - Switzerland
ParisSaintGermain said:
Man, I have to applaud your desperate optimism... You must be one of those guys who think Elvis is still alive.
Yeah, he is.
He's playing poker with Jim Morrison, Marylin and Hoffa this weekend in NY...

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
Carter,O'Sullivan and all the other notable unsigned players from the '03 draft .....

whats happens if they are not signed by the deadline ? Free agents ?

if so , maybe the players will have some leverage in May if a deal isnt done .

unless of course the nhl goes the impasse route by then and shoves it down by then .

I dont think owners want to lose these young assets.

dougd

Jul 20, 2002
fortmcmurray ab can
greatlakeshab said:
First they canceled then they uncanceled now they canceled the uncanceled. Tomorrow they cancel the canceled uncanceled. :D

Confuscious say: If NHL cancel 2004/05 season, question is if can sell 2005/06 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad