They are hiring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
i wonder how hard it will be to build back some of the staff in the organizations after totally gutting them out... i have a feeling the environment in many teams will be like an expansion team

WC Handy*

cooker24 said:
What is the link for the job postings for the Vancouver Canucks?

My guess is the Jobs link on the Canucks website.

HF2002

Aug 20, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
Some interesting comments for some of the positions:

[size=-1][size=-1]Columbus: This position will not be filled until the new CBA is signed. However, Interviews will be conducted as soon as possible.

[/size]
[/size]
[size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1]Pittsburgh: Closing Date: 2005-07-08

Florida: [/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1]Closing Date: 2005-08-01

Florida: [/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1]Director of Game Presentation, [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1]Closing [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1]Date: 2005-06-30[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

GirardIsStupid

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
I'm becoming more and more optimistic by the day now. I'm optimistic things will get done quickly. I'm optimistic a deal might be announced this month. I'm optimistic ratification won't be a problem. I've got optimism oozing from my varicose veins. :D :propeller

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
jericholic19 said:
I'm becoming more and more optimistic by the day now. I'm optimistic things will get done quickly. I'm optimistic a deal might be announced this month. I'm optimistic ratification won't be a problem. I've got optimism oozing from my varicose veins. :D :propeller
Be careful man, these kind of uncontrolled outbursts here are liable to get you banned. :D

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
I remember it being reported early in the lockout that the league wanted to replace a lot of its staff (not to mention players). Which makes sense I guess if the last group were involved in the league getting to the position it was, requiring radical changes.

im getting more optimistic a deal for ratification will be presented. Im not sure how optimistic I am on the results of that process yet. I guess it will depend on the partnership they negotiated being a fair one. I (in the minority) thought Bettman and Goodenow negotiated a great compromise last time. Im sure they can do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->