Pre-Game Talk: There's probably a game tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Mushroom cloud pizza tonight..

p9RuMA4.jpg
Still rather eat that than the BP's turkey gravy pizza.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018

That is not a great looking lineup.

wth is that?
Jesus Christ that's putrid. It's pretty obvious once it's 2-0 or 3-1 Wild, Drai and McDavid will be back together smh.
They've been destroying the league together and are the primary reason we're in the playoffs let alone 1st place in the division. A couple off games and split 'em up? Put Leon with Nuge, who have proven numerous times to have no chemistry, hmmm

Man, just let them play the entire season together coach, they're going to have unproductive stretches just like everyone else, let them go through it together. That's how they'll gain even more chemistry. Sedins are a prime example. Leon and Connor should be attached to the hip. Stick to your word when you got hired and mentioned several times that McDavid and Draisaitl should be playing together.

Reactions: Porkleaker

slaman

McOilers Fan
Oct 22, 2010
Toronto
I am glad that P. Russell and Granlund are out. Chiasson and Gagner are more impactful.

Having said that, Nygard was out of his league with McDavid - I'd rather see RNH up there... Drai, Chiasson, Nygard as the second.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I’m split on the lines .

Part of me wants us to just accept the inevitable and roll with McDrai and Kass... But then again Nygard with McDavid and Kassian did score twice against Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad