There Oughta Be A Membership Fee ...

member 157595

Aren’t duplicate accounts against the rules?

Look, I don't know how it works in your native Venezuela and I know you're new to this site but I'll make this clear: the HF rules are to be followed, to the letter, at all times. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences. You have been warned.

Miguel Cairo

Mar 18, 2020
Look, I don't know how it works in your native Venezuela and I know you're new to this site but I'll make this clear: the HF rules are to be followed, to the letter, at all times. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences. You have been warned.
Following the rules is my job and what I must do. I hope you can understand that.

member 157595

Following the rules is my job and what I must do. I hope you can understand that.

That's good to hear. There are a lot of posters here that don't obey the rules and the forum suffers as a result, as alluded to by other posters earlier in this thread. Hopefully we can move forward with more posters like yourself.

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo

Even the ones that don't exist!

Reactions: OmniCube

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->