There Oughta Be A Membership Fee ...

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
... required to enter & play in The Lounge. It would spare the Lounge veterans AND the increasingly bored general populace of HFB members a lot of aggravation. Bring this up at your next Committee meeting.

member 157595

... required to enter & play in The Lounge. It would spare the Lounge veterans AND the increasingly bored general populace of HFB members a lot of aggravation. Bring this up at your next Committee meeting.

Who would be willing to pay for the "privilege" of posting in the festering corpse of the HF Lounge? Most of the best posters were removed or left voluntarily well over a decade ago, and virtually all of the next generation has primarily moved on to other social media platforms.

The only thing the Lounge "survives" on now is a mutual fascination/repulsion/confusion with ix. That's going to disappear sooner rather than later as well.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I have no extra money, please don’t make me get a second paying job such as moderating an Internet forum to be able to afford posting here.
In case you didn't know, moderating this forum to ensure the content remains within the guidelines to receive advertisement money is not a paying job.

Miguel Cairo

Mar 18, 2020
In case you didn't know, moderating this forum to ensure the content remains within the guidelines to receive advertisement money is not a paying job.
That can’t be right, why else would they spend their time moderating a forum?

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

you joined in 2017

you are still a rookie in the view of most of us

Miguel Cairo

Mar 18, 2020
I say make the Lounge restrictive to only posters who have been here since prior to 2010. Create a new forum just the newbies to troll each other
As someone who has only been here a couple of months, I’d hate to be excluded like this.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I have 1.2 million SB cash, so you could say I'm kind of a big deal.
I wonder if the hackers who planted ransomware on my PC would accept SB Cash in lieu of Bitcoin. There's gotta be an exchange rate calculator for that somewhere on this Board.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Exclusive club, how much does it cost to join? @Roman Fell, lend me the necessary Bitcoin currency, I don't want to miss this amazing offer,

member 157595

I say make the Lounge restrictive to only posters who have been here since prior to 2010. Create a new forum just the newbies to troll each other

lol how many people on this site are actually on their original account?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad